A New Redwall, with civil war and hookers!

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jun 8, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm not good with Skype, I think I'm in a different time zone than either of you and it's hard to synch, and stuff has come up in real life which makes it harder. Googledocs might be easier to deal with.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Transcribed, edited and posted!

• Like x 1
  4. Aviari

V good. I think this will work better. At work for another couple hours, if you two want to continue on with @ChelG 's girls coming in, Star is going to flop/float under the hollow of the tree and try not to pass out.

Feel free to use her accordingly

• Like x 1
  5. PotteryWalrus

6. Aviari

*sporfle* drowned otter ehehehehe

• Like x 1
  7. PotteryWalrus

Note that I am doing a bed thing p soon so any Seth reactions may have to wait until morning - @ChelG, you have my permission to beasthandle him as much as needed despite protests XD

8. Aviari

Oof. Surfer talk is hard to get back into, much less delirious surfer.
    If consciousness is required of Star, she can be roused to semi-consciousness and will answer questions in various forms of "Not cool, dude" and "Right on" but not a whole lot else.

9. Aviari

10. PotteryWalrus

11. Aviari

Sorry @ChelG it looks like you have two unconscious beasties on your hands. Say the word if you want to timeskip to consciousness or whatever.

(NGL I'm curious about your version/headcanon for "woodland animal triage")

• Like x 1
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Well, for one thing unlike a real stoat Arry has proper thumbs XD Seriously, the vermin are mostly in "stop the bleeding and hope for the best" stages, but Arry's pretty good. Conditions aren't very hygienic in a swamp so your guys may have to put up with some infection, but Arry knows to slap some mouldy bread on that even if she doesn't know the word penicillin. Given that she has survived attempting surgery on herself she will call you a wuss if you want painkillers.

Timeskip seems a wise idea.

• Like x 1
  13. Aviari

Mkay. I had some ideas for like, a fade-in-and-out during surgery and then I can have her come to, unless @lilacsofthedead wants to go first

14. PotteryWalrus

Nah, @Aviari, you go first! Seth's probably gonna be pretty insensible at least until they've stabilized his internal bleeding, and then mostly a lot of cursing and trying to bite people on principle. Thanks to adrenaline, he's still pretty firmly in fight mode and likely won't calm down until he's got someone not-preadator smelling guarding him - aka Southstar, since she mostly just smells of salt and fish.

shooshpap that ass Star go on do it

• Like x 1
  15. Aviari

Otter paps!
    [​IMG]
    Lemme know if I went overboard again, I figured they got Seth out of immediate danger via handwavium, he was scrappy, she was passed out.

They switched to Star to get her out of immediate danger and now they're trying to deal with scrappy-Seth's less awful injuries.

• Like x 1
  16. PotteryWalrus

SHOOSHPAP ACHIEVED :D Hell's teeth, he needed that hug.

(Slight backstory - when he was little, there was a holt of riverdogs than lived near enough to be friends with his tribe. They moved out soon after he hit pubety, and weren't there when the badger came. It hasn't even occurred to him to look them up XD)

• Like x 1
  17. Aviari

Oh noooooooooo I'm sitting here wibbling in the vet office <3

18. Aviari

Hungry sea otters: not picky about food
    Hungry, anemic sea otters: everything is food.

• Like x 2
  19. PotteryWalrus

Did you post after @ChelG, @Aviari ? I need to go sleep, but if you posted I can't see it ^^;;;

20. Aviari

I did, yeah. Short blip. My mobile docs and computer aren't friends.

Edit: should be up now

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice