A Pocketful of Good Things: April's Positive Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

things i just realized and am very proud of: almost exactly a year after two 'getting lost in the city and having no idea how to get around on the lightrail to reach home' incidents within three days that were both really traumatic, led to multiple crying panic attacks alone in public at night, and had me terrified to leave my neighborhood at all for awhile...

...i had a multi-hour confusing Public Transportation Clusterfuck to figure out, figured it out and got where i was going in plenty of time (while listening to the moana soundtrack and mystery skulls ghost on many, many repeats), actually had fun doing it despite the snow, and get to see rowan because i didn't give up or panic. definitely adding this to the list of things to remember when i'm feeling like i haven't made any progress in the year and a half since i moved to seattle. <3

• Like x 1
  2. Carnivorous Moogle

• Like x 1
  3. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

LOOK AT HIM WEIRD LITTLE FEET

• Like x 1
  4. Carnivorous Moogle

WHY NOT? WEIRD LITTLE FEET

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT I LOVE IT

• Like x 1
  5. Void

I honestly have no fucking idea why it's funny but by god it is

• Like x 1
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

TFW YA GOT DOKIS

<333

• Like x 1
  7. Void

you're a goddang dork

• Like x 1
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

NO U

• Like x 1
  9. Carnivorous Moogle

me: remembers one of the characters from sdmi who would make up strickler if he were a fusion is canonically bisexual, one of the canonical meaningful relationships that demonstrates this is interracial and with one of the other best and most heart-punching characters in the show, is overweight and not portrayed as being so because he's ~gluttonous~ even a little (in fact it's strongly implied it was a major change in body weight brought on by depression/other mental illness, and the one and only time someone mentions him being Fat it's the person clearly abusing him), and he is canonically a survivor of multiple kinds of abuse including torture, what may or may not have been heavily implied CSA, and VERY heavily implied present-day sexual abuse

me: nO COME ON DON'T DO THIS TO ME I'M FEELING HEAVY DUTY FEELS ABOUT ONE SPECIAL INTEREST ALREAD Y

10. Carnivorous Moogle

> has a Very Stressful and Unpleasant Morning with a presumably Unpleasant and Stressful day ahead

> listens to moana soundtrack on the train while thinking about trollhunters meta

> imagines angor rot singing 'you're welcome'

> snortlaughs so hard i get snotty hiccups on public transportation

• Like x 1
  11. Void

oh my goddddd that's fucking ridiculous

• Like x 1
  12. Carnivorous Moogle

IT GETS BETTER BECAUSE THAT MEANS CLAIRE OR STRICKLER IS MOANA IN THIS SCENARIO

• Like x 1
  13. Void

EITHER SITUATION IS RIDICULOUS AND IM CRYIN

• Like x 1
  14. Carnivorous Moogle

> au where angor rot is maui

> soblaughs

> au where maui is angor rot

> JUST STRAIGHT UP SOBS KILL ME RIGHT IN THE HEART I GUESS

• Like x 1
  15. Carnivorous Moogle

tfw ya datemate is Good and you cry very much a lot

• Like x 1
  16. Void

you're a gegg okay

• Like x 1
  17. Carnivorous Moogle

[prangent voice] am i..... GEGGNANT

• Like x 2
  18. Carnivorous Moogle

another reason i'm glad to have gotten into trollhunters: it keeps bringing up memories of things i love to a similar degree and hadn't had much enthusiasm for for a long time because Depression, and providing Fun Comparisons to Think About which is pretty much my favorite thing

jeanne d'arc psp!gilles and jeanne both give me so many feels and i love them so much holy shit

HE IMMEDIATELY DITCHED THE ARMY TO LOOK FOR HER AFTER EVERYONE ELSE GAVE UP BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO BELIEVE SHE WAS DEAD, AND HE FOUND HER JUST IN TIME TO BE HER ONLY BACKUP FOR ONE OF THE HARDEST BOSS BATTLES IN THE GAME

HE GETS PISSY AT ROGER WHEN HE CALLS HER A PAWN BECAUSE 'UM FUCKIN EXCUSE ME BINCH WE'RE THE PAWNS AND SHE'S THE QUEEN'

HE'S A CALCULATING ABUSED NOBLEMAN ELEVEN YEARS OLDER THAN HER WHO DROPS EVERYTHING TO FOLLOW AND HELP HER BECAUSE SHE'S A LEADER FULL OF HOLY FIRE

THEY'RE BATTLE PALS AND THEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND HAVE EACH OTHERS' BACKS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE LOSES THEIR SHIT AND I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH. UGLY SOBBING

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    • Like x 2
  19. Carnivorous Moogle

LOOK AT THEM

LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

HEART EYES MOTHERFUCKER

• Like x 1
  20. Carnivorous Moogle

(also she's 17 and he's 28 and i Crave That Age Difference in Ships Apparently)

(also the duke of bedford is my fantastically creepy and ridiculous-looking eldritch dad and hurts my heart and probably planted the seeds of my later love for strickler)

THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME BUT THEM THREE'S ME FAVORITE

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice