A User's Guide to the Apocalypse: Homestuck AU tRPG

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Vacuum Energy, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

Sburb is a game about growing up. Chuubo's is also a game about growing up. What could go wrong?

So my project for the last year has been a setting-book for the Replay Value AU of Homestuck. It's based on a tabletop RPG called Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine. What are these things, you might ask? Allow me to quote the beginning of the book...
    Who's writing it? I (Elaine "OJ" Wang) am responsible for the vast majority of the book. I got a few essays from other people. And, of course, Chuubo's is Jenna's, not mine.

Where can I read this? Right over here (PDF, almost 400 pages). That link will always point to the newest version available. There's also a campaign and an example-characters booklet, but those are less finished; see this page for links to those.

How polished is this? It's about 85% finished -- I still have to complete a few straggling power descriptions, and it isn't edited or properly playtested yet. But it's readable, playable, and (according to multiple sources) quite spectacular.

This is relevant to my interests and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. If you'd like news on where this is going, snippets of new content, announcements of when I update the PDF, and other such things, follow the project tumblr at https://eternity-braid.tumblr.com/! (Mind you, that blog also contains other tabletop RPG stuff, but I post maybe once or twice a day, so dashboard-clogging shouldn't be a problem.)

Oh, and speaking of Tumblr, it would be lovely if you could reblog the announcement post I made there.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice