Absence thread

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by hoarmurath, Jul 9, 2015.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I'm not away exactly, but I'm going through one of my yearly hermitude cycles where social things with more than one person at any given time is like standing at the window and tossing spoons an the rest of the cutlery out of it.

2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I...am moving to california tomorrow!
    for NCCC, which promises to be pretty intensive and busy, so hopefully i'll be able to have a good estimate of free time once i get settled.
    I'm not sure if i'll take a vacay from here or if i will just be on less, but if you gotta get in touch with me, i would go with skype

3. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

I return!

• Like x 1
  4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

im probably gonna be fucking off of kintsugi more or less for a while just to get my life in order nbd [thumbs up emoji] tumblr is thegreatratsby if u wanna get in touch or s/t
    (also if aviari sees this: i will be fucking off kintsugi but ill still check up on the time pirate stuff, just not gonna forum-ify a whole lot)

5. Wiwaxia

Will still be around, but I may be a bit scarce for a couple weeks on account of holidays with family.

6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I'll be scarce from New Year's Eve to January 3rd, because of A. SacAnime Winter and B. my girlfriend visiting. I likely won't be in the Skype chat at all, and my posting here will likely be infrequent too.

7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

have fun!

• Like x 1
  8. Acey

I will have ALL THE FUN. All of it.

9. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I'm going on a short trip to the mountains today to spend New Years Eve with some friends. I should have internet access but won't be on much anyways, and who knows how good the access is. I'll be back around the third of Jan.

10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I'll be only available in short bursts and maybe not at all for ten days from the 25ths of jan onwards as i am getting the big rheuma eval at the day clinic

• Like x 1
  11. Wiwaxia

Taking an unexpected vacation from the forums until thursday-ish, on account of my laptop battery is dead and my power cord is kaput.
    @Arxon: will get that dnd blog-rec post to you when my computer comes back from the war.
    Also @whimsicalobservant @An Actual Bird @KarrinBlue @Moss if you don't hear from me by Friday, assume no game this weekend.

• Like x 4
  12. Acey

I'll be mostly absent from March 21st to March 28th (I think those are the dates), since my girlfriend and I are going to SoCal together! I might be online the evening of the 26th, since she has longstanding plans with some other friends that evening (and sadly, the concert they're attending sold out a long time ago, so I can't come along--we checked), but otherwise I'll probably be preoccupied.

• Like x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

the last few nights have led me to believe my internet is going to start being poopy and keep cutting in and out and generally driving me up the wall around 6:30 - 7:30 every night so i'll probably disappear around that time till the next day (unless i don't get on the next day, it happens) so if anyone's trying to get ahold of me at night my time (whatever time it is for you as of posting this it's nearly 8 pm for me and i've been fighting my connection since 7ish) that's why i'm not responding.

14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I've been pretty busy and not able to handle any of my RP stuff especially; @IvyLB if ya'll need me for Spinel it might be best to grab a hold of me on Skype to let me know.

(Hex is [hold music] for a bit, sorry ya'll)

• Like x 2
  15. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I'm going on an exchange to Quebec from Manitoba!
    I am kinda low key flipping the fuck out right now, and don't want to go to bed.
    Leaving tomorrow, tomorrow is the flight day, my partner should have wifi (I can't see how she wouldn't, she's been emailing me) so I will probably check in in the evenings, but I am also going to be supremely exhausted. So not much oomph from me in anything I post.

Ah shit I'm kinda panicky now. This and the packed bag makes it realer.

• Like x 3
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

whoa, neat! have fun!

• Like x 1
  17. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Friends! Acquaintances! Kintsugijin! I am travelling today until June 6th. I will be on and off, but if I am busy/I am not responding to messages/I am needed but you can't find me, this is probably why.

• Like x 4
  18. Wiwaxia

Visiting grandparents till sunday, likely won't be around much until then.

• Like x 1
  19. Wiwaxia

Out of town this weekend, too, see y'all monday evening.

20. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i'm not necessarily going anywhere but i will probably not be posting very much in the near future. hopefully things will be back to business as usual soon, but until then, no worries, i am not dead in a ditch, just spoonless and preoccupied (⋈ó◡ò)

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice