Addictions that you still have to mess with

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by Athol Magarac, Jul 6, 2018.

1. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i'm guessing maybe a post got wiggled???

• Like x 1
  2. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I think it's from something Greallan said in the sporking thread about the "fatlogic" crowd.

• Informative x 1
  3. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

I think a bunch of people are suspicious and concerned that someone who admits to spending a good bit of time on a forum for mocking fat people made a thread where she wants people to talk about compulsive eating.

• Agree x 4
  4. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

I put that as an example because it's something that I've read about enough to know that it's an addiction that you can't just cut the triggers out.

But I'm seeing that if I name my problems, I'm just going to get mocked for it instead of a reasonable discussion happening.

5. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

I'm only showing up to try to help debug this one thing. but, Greallan, the problems where you haven't been getting sympathy are the ones where you're the aggressor. in cases like brainweirds that aren't resulting in you hurting someone else, you will probably get a lot more sympathy.

that said, it's also ok to not feel safe talking about personal things. we do try to respect reasonable boundaries here

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice