ajax brainrot central.... mk2!!!!

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by rigel, Jul 10, 2023.

Tags:
  1. rigel

rigel in a line of late afternoon sun

Screenshot 2023-09-24 210256.png

this isn't even the worst of them....

• Winner x 1
  2. rigel

Screenshot 2023-09-24 212846.png

HERE WERE GO.

3. rigel

Screenshot 2023-09-24 213356.png

the one on the left is what i started with ,

• Like x 1
  4. rigel

i've been avoiding kaveh content because i know actually interacting with it and his story will kill me. it's so much.

a struggling artist who copes with alcohol and is self destructive and blames himself for everything that's ever happened in his life and feels that he deserves every bit of his own suffering. living with someone he is convinced hates him and dangles their living situation over his head (haitham knows kaveh won't accept kindness without feeling indebted so he hides it behind criticism and teasing) (the light of kshahrewar!!!!!!!!!)

i will not fucking recover from this. i am picking him up and kissing him and sobbing

5. rigel

bloodhound my beloved i miss writing you. 3 years since feralfront fell

f in the chat

6. rigel

this is an obligatory bloodhound art post. i have a few pieces bouncing around. art's been tough the last few years but sometimes i can do it. for Them

their st.ash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 1
  7. rigel

also my warrior cat mountaindew that i created solely to test the boundary of every rule in this one person's roblox warrior cats roleplay because i was salty that they were rejecting other people's characters over the most minor details. he is green

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  8. rigel

making my own art my icon feels weird to me but also. i drew this and then forgot that i did. now i'm gonna use it and all the other icons i've commissioned over the years. bloodhound is my fursona now. scrungling them

9. rigel

playing modded lethal company with friends is so sillay
    Screenshot_20240114_021542_Gallery.png

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
  10. rigel

i'm in one of my creative fits where i feel like shit for not making anything and also really miss roleplaying animals. so i'm kind of putting together a chernobyl feral dog roleplay

11. rigel

i miss roleplay forums so bad. i'm hoping that i can grab at least a few people for this.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice