Alien Lust Brigade

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I have a soft spot for Anne McCaffrey's dragons of Pern. Winged, fire-breathing, otherwise lizard-shaped, teleporting, telepathic aliens. Dragons!
    Sexwise they're pretty boring, though. The psychic feedback thing makes for readily available dubcon, but the actual mechanics are rather mundane.

• Like x 1
  2. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

Haahaa. Dragonriders of Pern was my introduction to fiction with teh sex in it. It made such an impression on my 12-year-old brain jelly, I will tell you.

Beyond that, I was fuckin' obsessed with Pern. I wanted a fire lizard so bad, oh emm gee. Also a dragon. And a heroic purpose in life that meant I got to go around with my dragon breathing flame on shit to save the world. Fuck yeah.

In conclusion, DRAGONS.

3. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I wanted a fire-lizard. Dragons are too big. But a little fire-lizard that sits on your shoulder always sounded adorable. Possibly because I read the Harper Hall trilogy before the main series.

Oh, one thing that makes the fire lizards significantly cooler than the dragons: racial memories. Justified racial memories.

• Like x 1
  4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I'm gonna fuck the dragons.

• Like x 2
  5. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

DON'T FUCK THE DRAGONS

/furiously types out temeraire/laurence slash

6. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I AM GONNA FUCK THE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

• Like x 1
  7. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Oh man, I love the dragonriders of Pern (and the dragons of Pern). My parents have most of the books between them, and haven't read them for 20+ years, so 16-year-old me got a bit of a surprise when these cool dragon books Dad recommended to me were full of sex.

Contributing to the cool aliens thing, I listened to a great Dr Who audio serial once that was set on a very oxygen-rich planet with tower-tall trees and a main sentient species of giant communal-living three-gendered insects! They communicated through the excretion of different pheremones, and were incapable both of lying and of understanding the concept of lying. All eggs automatically hatch as male warrior-drones, and they're fed different jellies to turn them into non-fertile workers or fertile queens. The "issue" of the serial was that humans had gassed the egg-laying chamber of one community, killing the resident queen but not the still growing eggs. And the queen is the only one who can order the use of the jellies to create anything but a huge host of warriors with no leader...

8. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

[/muffled Murtagh/Thorn in the distance]

Also I realize it has its own thread but: Animorphs. Holy moly did Animorphs have some well developed aliens, though figuring out the logistics of Andalite sex runs into the same problem as any centaur-body-type sex.

>9000% down for shenanigans though. Also Yeerks figuring out "what the fuck does host body do" would honestly be a pretty great sex scene (aside from the whole "are the hosts consenting" question if that's. not addressed).

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice