All Aboard the Floating Dumpster: Trash Ships Ahoy

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

generically speaking I'm way into spring-autumn relationships, you know, an older silver fox and someone like 15 years or even 20 years younger than them. Professors and college students? Yes please. But IRL it's so creepy, so I don't advertise it much.

It's why for awhile I was way into dirk/grandpa harley and some iterations of bro/john.

• Like x 8
  2. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

*clicks thread and ctrl f for jaspis *

• Like x 2
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ok i got to thinking about what u said here and like

what if: snoke giving kylo visions of sexy force ghost grandpa to manipulate him :U

i am here for snoke being absolutely completely terrible and abusive on every level, especially when kylo then runs aground on the unforgiving rocks of general hux, and hux instead of healing him is like "i will analyze you to determine snoke's weakness and then use you against him" and kylo is just

grateful

to be used

• Like x 11
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@jacktrash NOOOOOOooo but also yes this is good. that's actually kinda how a lot of rhack fics turn out.

5. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Oh yeeeees,
    Now I'm picturing Kylo the Rose Bride, a lovely status symbol fought over by power-hungry warlords, a ferocious pet with a high-class Dark Side pedigree, a tool for dominating one's rivals. A pawn, a scapegoat.

• Like x 12
  6. liminal

[​IMG]

that you for the quality jaspis if you have any other fic recs please share I jumped into jaspis fics once and had to leave in disgust because I hate how a lot of people forget how it's supposed to be mutually abusive and fucked up and opts for a lifetime episode featuring Jasper the wife beater and her victim Lapis.

• Like x 3
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Don't got any! Good Jaspis is thin on the ground. I kinda get the feeling that quality SU fic might be kinda not common, but Jasper stuff that's worth looking at definitely is. = w =

8. liminal

nooo

I better put on some of those rubber boot overalls*, dust off my tragically rusty writing skills, and jump in the garbage pit because apparently if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself

*edit: fishing waders. the word my brain was looking for was fishing waders

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like x 6
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 8
  10. jacktrash

YOINK i have so many uses for that image

• Like x 1
  11. jacktrash

oh yes, that's delicious! write it? <3

• Like x 2
  12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

The dumpster party never stops

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

anywho I have a feeling that once I do finally see the star war I'll be shipping kylux too if the fanart I've seen is anything to go by

• Like x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@Ruevian how many of those do you have? they are all great.

14. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Fuck man, I would if I could into Make Story but for some reason I've never been able to wrap my brain around the whole process. Idk maybe I just need writey training wheels.

15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh, you know, a few.

For when you want to be left alone with your trash:

[​IMG]

For when only your trash can comfort you:

[​IMG]

and just for @jacktrash :

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  16. Medved

Medved Not the vice-president

Yesss exactly! My thought was, how the hell is a lumpy grey monstrosity like Snoke gonna befriend a scared, angry kid to the point where this kid actually murders his peers for the guy? The dude's kinda like Doc Scratch with none of the personality or fashion sense. So what if 'Anakin' just happens to start turning up in Kylo's dreams, alternately soothing his loneliness and fueling his righteous anger at everyone who failed him, and eventually 'Anakin' (being, regretfully, a ghost) 'introduces' him to Snoke, an IRL powerful guy who can give him the things he so desperately wants. In exchange for massacres, of course. And somewhere in the galaxy, the final iteration of Anakin's ghost is facepalming very hard at the back of Kylo's head, but why would Kylo listen to that guy, he's out of touch and hardly into revenge at all. :P

The Hux angle is great, I can totally see him going 'this kid is crazy and he thinks he can talk to Darth Vader, but the boss is pretty good at pulling his strings and getting results out of him. OK, my strings now.' and Kylo being all 'why yes this is what I am good at, I can do it for you, would you be glad if I did - oh hey, it looks like you're trying to subvert my boss, and I don't know if I want to stop you or not.'
    A status symbol with a shit-ton of sharp edges, no less. Which probably contributes to the scapegoat part. Just a little unstable, totally a great asset to have on board, pack some extra consoles/crew members and I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Like x 10
  17. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

im not sure how shippy this is but i love dynamics between the possessor and the one being possessed. Only I ESPECIALLY like it when the possessed has control over the situation. 'You can come out, but only on weekends after midnight and you can't leave the house or backyard and if you kill anyone or break anything i particularly like so help me' and everyone always assumes they have a dog because the backyard is a wreck and full of holes but there is no dog so they confuse.

• Like x 6
  18. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

OH HEY i re-watched Mad Max: Fury Road last night, and: Max/Nux. i fucking love the power dynamic they have. Max is the physically stronger, bigger, tougher, more imposing... but Nux initially has all the power in their relationship, to the point where he almost treats Max like a pet or a prize. and yet, Nux is chained to him-- by his physical weakness, and also literally, and Nux can no more remove the chain than Max can. plus: look at the way they think about bodily fluids in Immortan Joe's society. "High octane crazy blood, filling me up!" Nux is gonna ride that big scary feral uncut dick straight to Valhalla.

• Like x 19
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  20. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Oh hello.

Edit: Additional upfuckery
    Joe recognizing the high-octane crazy and using Max as a male breeder like he uses the Wives. I don't know where that came from but yes hello.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice