All Aboard the Floating Dumpster: Trash Ships Ahoy

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, Apr 17, 2016.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:Visits floating trashcan from Trashopolis, lurks:

Yes, I believe I shall be summering here, the garbage is so lovely in the sunlight.

• Like x 5
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I ship Nux awful with everybody. Cause the dude was raised in a suicide cult, he's not got the healthiest relationship with, well. Relationships. There's so many ways for him to hurt and be hurt in return.

• Like x 7
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Give me media with Those Two Bad Guys or a pair of Punch-Clock Villains and I'll probably ship 'em. Anything from Jessie and James to Croup and Vandemar, and I always thought Blaggut had a thing for Slipp.
    I also have a weird thing about pale Dolafang. I don't think it's as unhealthy as humans in that situation would be, given that moirallegiance is apparently considered the appropriate response to a murder spree so rape may be equally "whatevs".

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Like x 3
  4. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Holy Christ, I need to watch Fury Road. (Uncut, my goodness.)

I love the "This person is clearly deranged and a Bad Idea but I have a mighty thirst so I guess we're both nuts" dynamic.

• Like x 6
  5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I just remembered another flavor of ship I dig: Saren/Nihilus and Saren/Sovereign. Because nothing says tasty trash like "I am literally having my will and personality overwritten by slow attrition and it's making me lose the parts of myself I swore I never would" with a side order of mentor/student Kill Your Attachments angst.

• Like x 5
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

• Like x 1
  7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

SHRIEKS AND POINTS WITH JOY AND EXCITEMENT

8. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Zuko/Azula. Fire Lord Ozai/Azula. Ty Lee/Azula. Mai/Azula. And my absolute favorite flavor of Azula Toph/Azula.

• Like x 8
  9. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Oooh yes, Zuko and/or Azula with everyone

• Like x 3
  10. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

I think avatar may have been potentially baby's first polyships but I don't remember

• Like x 2
  11. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

also I have heard that pearlrose is now problematic

I sure hope my fingers aren't broken by the strain of rigor mortis because you're gonna have to tear pearlrose out of my cold dead hands.

• Like x 9
  12. Aondeug

PearlRose is great because power dynamics and slavery. Whooooooo. WHOOOOOO.

• Like x 6
  13. Aondeug

Also Connie/Pearl at some point and they just find ways of encouraging each others horrible habits and thought patterns.

• Like x 2
  14. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i haven't seen the new star wars yet and i had a REALLY intense dream about rey/kylo and its pretty much entirely you guys' fault.

• Like x 5
  15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I was summoned by Jaspis shipping. Check out this webcomic.

Also, Condie<>Grand Highblood. And that one Kurloz<3Meulin mind control fic with Cronus in it, that was very excellent.

Also, Lapis<3<Pearl, I think, though IDK how much of a trash ship that is.

• Like x 6
  16. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

pearlapis is a pretty trash ship, like if someone threw out their collection of costume jewelry and metallic nailpolish

• Like x 4
  17. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh, do you mean this one? (if so, eee, thank you!) And if not, do you have a link to the one you mean? :D Because fucked up Meuloz is my jam, and Cronus is also my jam, and I can't get into my own writing the way I can get into someone else's, so if someone else has explored that set of dynamics, I am deadly curious!

• Like x 2
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

• Like x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

One of my minion-ships had one half of the pair leave the other to die of a horrible disease. I think that's pretty trashy.

• Like x 2
  20. Zuki

Zuki Well-Known Member

fuuuuuuuck I need that. Shit what if I wrote that. I'll fuck myself up writing that but it would probably be worth it...

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice