All Purpose General Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Aondeug, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

This was just fun. The story of the letter w.

• Like x 1
  2. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Starpuppy played with white hair wax and it turned out Very pretty, go check her out if you don't mind pep

I don't always like high energy but the latest upload was a bit more subdued and very enjoyable.

I don't know how to do the fancy youtube url thing im on mobile and lazy

Edit:nvm it does it automatically

• Winner x 1
  3. bornofthesea670

Brent got some alpacas

4. bornofthesea670

Been watching Xiran Jay Zhaos videos and preordered her book Iron Widow. It's based on Wu Zetain, and I'm not sure what I think of her, but I like Xirans style so I'm giving it a chance.

Edit: I've been made aware that Xiran might be non-binary, I'll do more research and make sure to refer to them properly in future.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    • Winner x 1
  5. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

• Useful x 1
  6. Verily

A really interesting video on method acting and how it has rather a lot to do with American individualism and toxic masculinity

7. bornofthesea670

It took a few days but I finished Quintons first video on icarly.

I feel bad for every actor who worked on that show. Glad he watched it so I didn't have to, to bring back a phrase.

• Witnessed x 1
  8. Verily

Oh, I've been half meaning to watch that, but didn't know if I it would be an issue that I've never seen iCarly. Guess I'll watch it.

9. bornofthesea670

He goes through most episodes and covers the important plot bits, though he does focus more on the kids than carlys brother Spencer

It's nearly five hours, covers the first three seasons, and is the first in a series he's working on. I dont think you'll miss very much if this is your only icarly content lmfao

• Informative x 1
  10. Verily

So far so good! Nearly half an hour in, and I don’t feel like there’s anything confusing me.

I suppose I’m here for Quinton, not Garfield or iCarly or what have you. I’m not personally invested in themed McDonalds locations. I deal with the existence of Ancient Aliens mostly by ignoring it entirely. But I care while I’m watching these videos because Quinton is so good at making things interesting by being interested in them, whether it be as a fan, as a critic, or both. He’s just a delight to watch.

• Winner x 1
  11. bornofthesea670

Very sad, but one of the better tellings of her life. Trigger warnings are given at the beginning of the vid.

• Like x 1
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

This is a super cool video on the Lain game. One that convinced me to play it. If you didn't know about the game having a translation or like were daunted by its weirdness this video may spark interest in playing it:

• Winner x 1
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I understand why she didn´t but ngl i wish i knew which costuber had done the thing because yeesh

• Agree x 1
  14. bornofthesea670

Probably easy enough to Google.

15. Aondeug

I am entirely unsurprised that What Pumpkin is pulling this shit given what I've heard of their bullshit:

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  16. Verily

I got sidetracked from Quinton’s iCarly video to Quinton’s Fred video while hanging around airports to and from a memorial service, including an hours-long delay on the way home. That was okay, it’s a long video. First time traveling since being fully vaccinated, and I still wouldn’t have gone if the widow were not close family and quite elderly, so I needed something to distract the nerves.

The wifi cut out as I boarded the last plane on my journey, right before I heard the line that left Quinton’s jaw on the floor, and I had to wait a couple hours to hear the final twist. It was some absolute prime (if limited angle and neck murdering) stargazing flying over the Rockies late at night, but man was I happy to get back to airport wifi so I could finally find out how Fred ends. I’m not sure I’ve ever even heard of Fred Figglehorn before, and now I feel like I’m a little overly invested. That’s how airport entertainment ought to be. Would recommend.

Edit: Maybe I should like, include the video link in the post in the thread for youtube content, while talking about a specific video. Maybe.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  17. Aondeug

That video made me utter the sentence "Why is Fred queerbaiting me" only to learn that, no, actually Fred/Kevin being part of the text, with certain context taken in mind, is actually a startlingly accurate read.

• Agree x 1
  18. Verily

Fred, a very unexpected Pride king.

19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Gonna have to watch this because my interest is piqued.

• Like x 1
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I wouldn´t even know where to start from the information given, costube isn´t makeuptube, it´s not that big time. Unfortunately, digging through the accounts i follow turned it up. Which sucks bc she was one of the few plus size costubers i´d found.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice