Amber graduated! a mental health and friends thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by theambernerd, Sep 24, 2016.

1. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I just hit the 'oh my god i need to get out of my parents house NOW' feel about 16 hours before I move to england! So that's convenient. And I get to hide in my room away from humanity on the excuse of i'm packing.

also, fitting your posessions into ~120 pounds of luggage is stressful both in choosing what you want to prioritize, and feeling the weight of other people expecting you to want to bring way more posessions than you feel like bringing. parents keep being surprised that I've managed to pack pretty easily and just sorta maybe want them to send a box of things, i'm here like i feel like i overpacked. all i really needed is clothes, tooth and hair care, towels, computers. I'm going to a furnished house with roommates, I'm not gonna be lacking in much

• Like x 2
  2. theambernerd

hey body? do I have to have a muscle cramp in my leg that makes my calf sore for days every time I travel long distance?? This seems unnecessary

• Witnessed x 1
  3. theambernerd

in other news I can't figure out how to open the front door of my new place and both my roommates are out??? i mean i don't have a key yet either because roommate i'm replacing is just. not very good apparently so now I can't lock myself out on virtue of I can't get out

I wish roommate i'm replacing actually cleared his stuff out of the room before I arrived here tho cause it's a small room to begin with so i'm like. whoops i literally can't unpack

• Witnessed x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice