Animal Mafia: MAFIA WINS!

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SpergLordGamecock, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Well, when needs must, even the mighty must obey their needs.

It is thoroughly distasteful, though, and to be avoided by those who can. *pitying, sympathetic head shaking in the direction of cheetah*

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

My apologies for being a meat eater. However, us wolves will eat other things, on occasion according to google.

3. albedo

albedo metasperg

First French cheetahs, and now wolves on the Tumblrgeti? This is all very suspicious. :|

4. a tiny mushroom

To my knowledge, wolves and cheetahs do not usually cohabit, so I can assure you that there was no collusion here. Although I must say, the climate here is extraordinary for so many different creatures to be able to live together.

5. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

Can ah be part of the meat-eater club? Ah sometimes eat lizards 'n shit. Rodents. That kinda thing.

For real though, who the heck even kills a lion? They're, like, big.

*does an ostrich dance*

(I would like to thank SpergLordGamecock for making me a literal bird.)

6. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

You could kick my face off, non?

7. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

As friend giraffe pointed out before you arrived, almost anyone, with a sufficiently high cliff.

8. wes scripserat

*sniffs*
    It was so terribly Rude

9. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Semi-aquatic bros represent! /meter long jaws awwww yis dat crocodile grin

10. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

*comes ambling in noming a bee hive* ((Bears do that, right???))
    What happened?

11. a tiny mushroom

Random accusations could produce results, or we may simply become horribly suspicious of each other and get nothing done. I propose a scientific investigation, I believe that would be the most wise. We cannot let panic cloud our judgement. I have a magnifying glass that I use for reading, if that would help.

Our lion friend suspiciously fell off a cliff. Also, may I try some honey?

12. An Actual Bird

Oh man, that looks tasty ... Er, yeah, 'pparently there was a cliff or somethin'?

Sounds like a good idea. Ah'll leave the smart stuff to you, though. Not really my thing. Head, sand, all that jazz.

13. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  14. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

D= That's terrible! :( Well, I guess we better figure out who did it...
    Oh, sure, have some. I think I got all the bees out. *offers*

15. a tiny mushroom

'Tis I, SCIENCE WOLF! Er, not really, but I'm sure I've read enough crime novels and watched enough episodes of NCIS to have some idea of how you do this whole crime investigation thing. I'm sure if we investigate the body, we will find some clues!

Thank you for the honey, it is quite delicious!

16. An Actual Bird

Will me peckin' at the body help with the science? (Also cheers for the honey, don't mind if I do!)

17. albedo

albedo metasperg

HOW DARE YOU CAST SUCH ASPERSIONS UPON ME. I AM A PEACEFUL AND RESPECTABLE GIRAFFE. 8|

18. albedo

albedo metasperg

Also, going to be out of the house tonight, so I'm going to vote to lynch ALL OF YOU TERRIBLE CARNIVORES. 8| MAKE THE WORLD SAFE FOR GIRAFFES!

Actual facts, I'm going to abstain on this one, I don't want to get in the way of whatever comes to light later, since I'm going to be out. :P

!NoLynch

19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

*is tiger*

purrrrsonally, male lions have always been overrated. rather lazy creatures.

nevertheless, if someone is endangering the village, something must be done. perhaps investigating the clifftop for footprints or suspicious bits of fur?

• Like x 1
  20. wes scripserat

*sniffs* I shall always renege.

! NoLynch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice