Animal Sightings

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Ephemeramuse, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Probably a wise choice for your continued general physical health and safety.

• Agree x 3
  2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

There are raccoons in this neighbourhood and I'm always stoked when I see one. So cute!

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I saw a skunk in the parking lot near work last weekend, just casually hiding under the work car

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Went to a garden store to survey the available Window Plant Options and there was a cat in the nursery section. It was a rather scruffy dark tortoiseshell who studiously ignored us.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
  5. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

So it turns out that one of my coworkers owns a pair of dalmatian+something mixes who are very Friendly, in the way that big dogs are Friendly. I got licked, scratched, pounced on, and they knocked over the table we were playing cards on. Good doggos.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Saw a friendly pooch in the neighboring yard - medium-small and curly and panting. Came over to the fence while we were jumping the car for the thousandth time, was called away for tennis ball fun.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  7. Everett

Waterbirbs
    20170602_195153.jpg 20170602_195410.jpg the geese have young geesebabs with them, obviously not going to get closer to get a better shot lol

• Like x 5
  8. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Stopped at the pet store to get kitty litter and wet food on the way home, got sidetracked by this silly noodle.

snek.PNG

He did a great big yawn just before I took this but I wasn't quick enough to catch it.

• Winner x 6
  9. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Oooo looks like a cinny combo. Possibly pewter (cinnamon pastel).

• Like x 1
  10. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

He was a fancy boy. And he had such a great personality. He kept standing up tall as he could and sniffing the ceiling of his tank and then bending over backwards to stare at me upside down like "you're watching this, right? You see how cool and talented and certainly not a big goofy noodle I am, right?"

His roommate was just chilling in their hollow log thingy, and their next door neighbor was a very freshly shed baby corn snake.

Also there was a guy in there with his big white bull terrier and every time he (the dog, not the guy) saw another dog or the adoptable kittens or another person he just went full "OMG! FRIEND! NEW FRIEND! GOOD FRIEND! HI! HI FRIEND!"

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  11. Everett

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I can report that there are sparrows nesting in the rafters over my kitchen window and their babies hatched!

• Winner x 8
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Most of the research ponies in the field down the way have dropped their foals by now and they are!!! So!!! Cute!!! Much fluff! Much prance! Many nap!!!

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  14. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

My mom has plentiful gardens in the yard, which means plentiful bugs, so we have attracted plentiful lizards!!

image(1).jpeg image.jpeg
    images may be sideways, the lizardfriends were climbing our drain. we think they are hanging out on the roof a lot. These are two of at least four different lizardfriends!

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 3
  15. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I saw like three robins today and they all divebombed across the road juuuust in front of my car. are all robins adrenaline junkies or something?

• Winner x 2
  16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

They seem to be. I've witnessed the same behavior in specifically American robins in WA, NY, and now IL.

• Like x 1
  17. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

look into their cold, dead eyes and know that they feel no fear
    (american robins are pretty badass)

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  18. Everett

The pride parade and pride in the park has m a n y d o g

One was larg and floofy and cinnamon coloured with lighter bits, including like cream coloured eyebrows. It was raining for a while so a good few smaller doggos were being carried. Several examples of the classic and excellent r a i n b o w b a n d a n n a d o g

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
  19. LadyNighteyes

I went to a farmers' market and there was a very small, very chill shibe waiting in line in front of me at a stall selling cheese.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  20. LadyNighteyes

I got to pet five whole dogs today. Parents' three BTs, a corgi named Bernie, and a very small black chihuahua whose ears didn't stand up straight yet.

• Winner x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice