April's Brain Journal

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

when u can feel ur body cramping and acting period-y but it ain't Started Yet so you're just [jaws theme]

• Like x 1
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

take a motrin beforehand, it'll help lessen the pain later!

• Like x 1
  3. Carnivorous Moogle

good idea, thank!

• Like x 1
  4. Carnivorous Moogle

I Am Very Very Hungry and It's Time for Pierogies Happen

my head hurts my stomach hurts i feel sick and my ears are ringing, let's do this shit

• Like x 1
  5. Void

YOU CAN DO ITTTTT

• Like x 1
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

DUN DIDDIT

• Like x 2
  7. Void

FUCK YEA

• Like x 1
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

I ASKED MY SISTER TO HELP ME WITH DRAFTING UP REPLIES TO SKEEZY LANDLORD BULLSHITTERY AND SHE SMOKED THE MOTHERFUCKER HOLY SHIT

"Hi [Name],

I can be available at any time, including late, on Monday, but it is a felony for you to withhold my mail, especially my tax forms, and since you have had them and my forwarding address for months it is increasingly illegal for you to keep them in your possession. If you absolutely cannot give me my mail on Monday then you may send it to me by certified mail at my forwarding address. I recommend keeping a receipt, especially considering that if the mail goes missing you may be prosecuted by both the USPS for mail theft and the IRS for tax fraud.

It is of course completely ridiculous to suggest that I somehow used over $500 worth of water using any household water source. That is the kind of water usage one might see from someone bursting a water main or at the very least running a full-time laundry service with multiple washers in constant use. You may want to contact the city and see if you have a large leak. However, our lease contract has ended, I have paid all documentable fees and dues, and aside from you holding my mail instead of forwarding it, we have no further business with one another.

I remain available for mail pickup tomorrow if you choose the free option of handing it to me in person. However if I do not receive it in person tomorrow as originally agreed upon I will report it stolen, at which point you will definitely need certified mail receipts for your own legal protection. I tell you this as a courtesy.

April"

• Like x 2
  9. Void

FUCKIN GET REKT GODDAMN NICE

• Like x 1
  10. Carnivorous Moogle

THIS IS LIKE THE MOST CATHARTIC POSSIBLE ENDING TO MY ADVENTURES WITH THIS FUCKER HOLY SHIT

PROTIP IF YOU RELY ON BULLSHIT, LIES, AND INTIMIDATION OF WOMEN TO GET YOUR WAY, DON'T COMMIT A FUCKING FELONY PEOPLE CAN NAIL YOU WITH BY BEING A GREEDY ASSWIPE, FUCKER

NELSON-LAUGHS MY SPITEFUL LITTLE HEART RIGHT INTO THE SUN

• Like x 3
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

t h e b l o o d s a c r i f i c e w i l l n o t b e c o n t a i n e d

by which i mean i am a Blood Fountain good lord

• Like x 1
  12. Void

rest in pieces dude. aspirin will be your new friend

• Like x 1
  13. Carnivorous Moogle

aspirin is my waifu txt it

also weird????? thing i realized just now

- decide to sort through purse

- spread rarely-used beach towel out over bed to lay things out on so they don't disappear

- immediate brainstuttering, paralysis, and loss of executive function that happens when i see things that look Cluttered(tm)

- but only what my brain registers as cluttered?

- manage to look away from towel while folding it up slowly; uncolored side disappears from view, exdys immediately lessens

- ?????????????

- the texture of the other side is apparently Paralyzing to my brain too, just less so, but only if i fold it very neatly because wrinkles make the texture more visible

- ????????????????????

- i do the same thing when sunlight is Shining Strongly On Me

- wtf

14. Void

that is indeed real odd

• Like x 1
  15. Carnivorous Moogle

2017-03-13 21.16.11.jpg
    2017-03-13 21.16.34.jpg

that texture! i have no idea why but it registers in my brain as 'mild-level-distressingly, paralyzingly Messy,' especially laid out on the bed, and it's not just this towel, either. ?????????

• Like x 1
  16. Carnivorous Moogle

also nyuuuhhhhhh gotta write three more emails, and soon

two are thankfully pretty low-stress, the other one is with landlord who is digging his heels in and it looks increasingly like he may try to take us to small claims court. he'll lose, because he's already committed a fucking felony, but UUUUGGGGHHHHH

• Like x 1
  17. Void

UGH that fucking SUCKS

• Like x 1
  18. Carnivorous Moogle

IT DOESSSSSS UGGGHHHHH

oh well, we'll burn that bridge when we come to it

in the meantime gonna reload on food and water and sit down to chug away at these

• Like x 2
  19. Void

good plan!

• Like x 1
  20. Carnivorous Moogle

DUN DIDDIT

now i'm gonna kick back and try listening to TAZ while i draw until i get too sleepy :D

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice