Arachnophilia

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jacktrash, Feb 15, 2016.

?

favorite octokitten?

1. jumpers

17 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. orb weavers

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. tarantulas

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. trapdoor spiders

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. those cartwheel spiders that roll down sand dunes

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. other (splain!)

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I went away on vacation for a week, left my car at home. Came back on july 29 to find one spide on each rearview mirror, who have either remained there or have left their webs to their children or something

Drivers side spide was moving around a whole lot and my phone did not want to focus

20170818_203528.jpg

Passenger spide

20170818_203449.jpg

Both have their webs anchored to a window, and have survived/tolerated me having to roll down one of their supporting structures or w/e at least once

I wonder what they think about me drivimg around town aimlessly, are they annoyed because Augh The Wind? Hmm

Edit: i got the undersides of both of them, btw

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    • Like x 3
  2. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I've just discovered a little jumping spider in the upstairs bathroom window. I'm naming her Horace

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  3. anthers

anthers sleepy

there's been a lot of hyuge argiope spiders around. i'm not sure of the exact species but there's one in the window of the french doors in my parent's house that's quarter sized. it made my mom screm and I had to convince her not to swat it.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice