Are You a Werewolf?

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by oph, Mar 7, 2016.

1. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

Kintsugi's got a problem and that problem is werewolves. All murdering people in the night and shit. We've got to put a stop to that, but we have no idea who's a werewolf and who isn't -- so we'll have to put our brainmeats together and figure it out using deductive reasoning. Who's in?

If you're not familiar with this game, it's like Mafia. If you're not familiar with this game or Mafia, it goes like this:
    First, players are assigned a role at random -- there'll be Villagers and Werewolves, and (depending on how many players we have) there'll be players with special powers, such as the Seer or Alchemist.
    Every day, players will vote on who they think is a werewolf. The player with the most votes is killed and removed from the game, and then it'll be night.
    Every night, the werewolves get together and decide on who they want to kill, and the players with powers decide how they're going to use them for that night (the seer gets to pick one player per night and find out whether or not that player is a werewolf, the alchemist chooses one door per night to sprinkle with wolfsbane (protecting that person from werewolf attacks)).
    The game continues until all Villagers are dead (and the Werewolves win) or all Werewolves are dead (and the Villagers win).

I think seven players is the absolute minimum for a good game but more people makes things much more exciting. So! Anyone want to play?

• Like x 2
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I love this game! I'll definitely play if you need people!

• Like x 1
  3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Sure, sounds fun!

• Like x 1
  4. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

I volunteer as tri-

Wait wrong thing. Hello!

• Like x 1
  5. oph

That's three down, at least four to go! Unless @palindromordnilap's and @gel_pens' likes represent an interest in playing rather than a general interest in watching the game, in which case we need at least two more!

6. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

Hello! I would like to do the thing!

• Like x 1
  7. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

Haha, I'd be interested in playing!

• Like x 1
  8. oph

We've got five players so far, we still need another two or so to play!

9. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

• Like x 2
  10. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

I'm always a slut for mafia

• Like x 1
  11. oph

Bumping this thread to re-try for interest

If you're still interested, please re-state your interest seeing as it's been a while since the original call for players!

12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I am always down for Mafia/Werewolf, so count me in.

• Like x 1
  13. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice