Astrology AUs!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by ChelG, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Imagine your faves in a world where birth charts legally rule your life, whether they're accurate or not. Literally star-crossed lovers of conflicting signs hide their love and fight to be together. Pick a birthday for your faves who don't have a canon one and get to it.

• Like x 3
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I've already got Papyrus pegged as July 30th for his birthday (international day of friendship and a Leo)

• Like x 2
  3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i don't think i have a headcanon for norm the genie's birthday yet, but the birthday of norm macdonald, who he was based on, is october 17, which would make him a libra.

• Like x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A few of my fave ships in Homestuck clash with standard astrological theory, so either humanstuck or trolls-on-Earth would work there.

Maybe it could also work with characters being forced into careers they don't want because it's auspicious for their signs? (Always wanted to be a lumberjack.)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    • Like x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Potentially gets doubly complicated upon introduction of the Chinese zodiac. I find that fascinating too, and the combination of both comes up with some interesting stuff.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice