Aud's House of Nonsense 8)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by rainbowbarnacle, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

*stage whisper*

a BONG

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

you just made me snort coffeE UP MY NOSE

FJKDLSFSJA;LKFSAFSK XD

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

D: apologies, Aud's nose! *hands you tissues*

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] \

I think we are all the Agitated Adventurer.

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 1
  5. rainbowbarnacle

Chilly walk today! Luka picked me up just in time to save me from the rain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And also I FOUND PURPLE POTATOOOOOES oh man I can't wait to do all kinds of stuff with these. They were at the hippie store! And they were affordable! HOLY CRAP

[​IMG]

Dinner's gonna be SO PRETTY. 8)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  6. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

• Like x 1
  7. rainbowbarnacle

FJDKLSFAS AAAAAAA AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH

8. rainbowbarnacle

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  9. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

hey if your issues with dolls don't also apply to plushies there is a hecking cute thing for cube!plushies and they made a cat and maybe you'd like to make a cube penny so you could keep cuddling her in spirit

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  10. rainbowbarnacle

daaaw!! that is really cute and an awesome idea, thank you <3

And yeah my little doll squick doesn't include plushies--or even action figures and anime figurines usually, those are usually too closely associated with their respective show or cartoon to be scary. Just something about a fixed stare and a weird smiling expression and a stiff body, though, euughh. I've been working on it a little bit though--Barb has a ton of Monster High dolls and I am getting more or less used to them and the screaming mimis aren't so intense.

(Speaking of which, I learned yesterday that for Halloween, our noble state of Minnesota is doing a scary doll contest at the History Center of Olmsted County. HERE. WHERE I LIVE. ahahahaha ;_;)

• Witnessed x 4
  11. rainbowbarnacle

Aahh let's see, what have I been up to lately.

I have been roasting lots of vegetables. I learned that along with a variety of adorable Halloween cupcakes, Cakewalk has these apple pie bars that are K I L L E R. @vastderp and I finished season one of Castle Rock and so far it is very, very good. We watched Little Monsters with Lupita Nyong'o juggling preschoolers and fighting zombies in an iconic cheerful yellow dress. I have been using a little pill shooter thingie on Beatrix and so far it seems to be working wonderfully. (Burritoing kitty in a towel and providing gushy food immediately afterward seems to be necessary parts of the process.) I found little chocolate pumpkins at Aldi.

[​IMG]

Today I raked lots of leaves with Barb and helped her with cozy meal food prep. We nabbed Luka and went to Perkins where I got to have my yearly pumpkin pancakes NOM. There was pokemonning and we visited a graveyard, and then I went home and had a giant nap with my kitty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then A HALLOWEEN MIRACLE HAPPENED. MY BEST CAT FOUND BROOK'S ARM SO HE CAN PLAY THE VIOLIN AGAIN. (It fell off while I was moving him to the bookshelf and I looked EVERYWHERE and suddenly THERE IT WAS IN HER FOOD BOWL GARCHUUUUU.)

[​IMG]

Also if you are interested in the book that Brook is jamming out in front of, it is called Danse Macabre 2.0 by the amazing Dylan Meconis and you can find it here: https://www.dylanmeconis.com/product/danse-macabre-2-0/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    • Winner x 8
    • Like x 2
  12. rainbowbarnacle

also okay one more photo but dinner was wonderful: chicken + roasted carrots and sweet potatoes + pesto spaghetti squash = SNAAAAAAAAAAAAARF

[​IMG]

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  13. rainbowbarnacle

YOHOHOHOHOHO! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBLOODY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  14. rainbowbarnacle

I dreamed i wrote a giant essay and i saw the teacher's notes to other teachers about it and she had to buy herself a present after reading mine as a reward and said I "plagiarized in tone" Emily Dickinson's em dashes

and I went to her and said "oof was it really that bad?" and she went on a huge thing about how actually it's very well put together and it has a lot of potential but it's entirely too stuffy and full of itself and you really should loosen up and write for writing's sake instead of being so academic

and then she gave me a D and sent me back to the fifth grade

:stare:

• Witnessed x 9
  15. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

she does this all the time and i finally got a good picture of it X)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    • Winner x 8
  16. rainbowbarnacle

Also I've been watching a nice long LP of Nier: Automata while I eat or to rest my brain between word sprints, and today I learned YOU CAN PET YOUR ROBOT OH MY GOD

• Winner x 3
  17. rainbowbarnacle

Today's highlight was finding out Flutterby's Flower Farm decorated both themselves and their Little Free Library for Halloween. 8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Also it's all glued down so you can still open it and see the books inside)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Winner x 5
  18. rainbowbarnacle

I don't know a whole lot about the Monster Hunter game except what @Kathy has told me, but apparently it's gorgeous and wonderful and also home to these little Sanji cats that cook you things:

And today on youtube I found somebody who cooks what they cook in real life 8)

Also: GUESS WHAT I'M STARVING

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Winner x 2
  19. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

oh! they're called Palicos :D

• Winner x 1
  20. rainbowbarnacle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice