Aud's House of Nonsense 8)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by rainbowbarnacle, Dec 16, 2018.

1. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

Clock: IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAS

Body: HAVE A LARGE MCFREAKIN' CHRONIC FATIGUE FLAREUP
    HERE ARE SORE JOINTS AND BURNY SKIN AND PROFOUND BRAIN FOG, YOUR BONES SHALL CRACKLE LIKE BUBBLE WRAP WHEN YOU MOVE AND YOU WILL OVERALL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT HIT BY SIX TRUCKS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

well the joke's on you, body, i have chocolate gingerbread truffles and tea and little orange rolls and you ain't ruinin' my hollyday

NEENER

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 1
  2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

enjoy the truffles, that sounds delicious! :)

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i too feel categorically awful, and everyone was pretty under the weather, so we're going to have christmas in the middle of january. you have not missed the celebration. <3

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  4. rainbowbarnacle

man you know a flareup is bad when the idea of getting an iced mocha makes me want to gag

(i am sorry Beautiful Coffee)

my eyeballs are throbbing aughhh and my jaws ache so much my ears hurt

but i managed to do choreday and i feel like a friggin champion

and got to have sushi for dinner (thank you @jacktrash and @seebs <3) and kurloz38 and misa-chu's festive snacks for dessert

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  5. jacktrash

you are such a champ, and it was nice to see you around all colorful like a magical person <3

i fell back asleep before you guys even left, and just woke up now. here's hoping i can stay awake long enough to play a little minecraft, or at least hydrate and eat a yogurt. you stay hydrated too, ok?

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. rainbowbarnacle

Will do <3<3 i have a ton of green tea so that will help too. i hope the sickcrud leaves you soon, it sounds so awful :C

• Agree x 1
  7. jacktrash

i'll take a sleepy and sweaty crud over a pukey or coughing one any day. :D

• Agree x 2
  8. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I gotsa fancy fancy laptop 8) Misachu and kurloz38 gifted me with a bunch of really wonderful stickers, among other goodies. <3

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
  9. jacktrash

!!! what good stickers! i'm so jealous of the tardigrade one.

• Agree x 2
  10. rainbowbarnacle

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. rainbowbarnacle

HI I HAVE DEVOURED THE CHRISTMAS BAG OF PUPPY CHOW AND I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT TREMBLING SLIGHTLY AND GIGGLING AT EVERYTHING

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  12. rainbowbarnacle

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    • Winner x 9
    • Like x 1
  13. rainbowbarnacle

Today I woke up half stuck in a dream where I was looking for secret pizza, (imagine a pizza with ransom note style magazine letters all over it, spelling nothing) and I was so sleepy and dreamy, I actually spent a few seconds out of bed wandering around my room looking for it X)

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. rainbowbarnacle

7:29: *snarfs giant bowl of perogies and sausage smothered in sour cream and green onions and sriracha at warp speed*

7:30 GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
  15. rainbowbarnacle

Oh, I noticed a thing--

I haven't gotten any emails from tumblr saying "hi this post is bad you should change it" or anything like that, but earlier I was going back to look for a picture of something in my domestic blifs tag, (without logging in to tumblr) and I noticed that one of my posts, I don't know which, had a "this post may contain inappropriate content so we're not showing it publicly" message on it in place of whatever the post was.

Then, two or three posts down from my scandalous mystery post, I discover the post where I talked about making pineapple tea at Luka's house, and this was funny because all he has to make ice cubes with is a little tray with penis shaped molds in it, complete with visible large jpg of said ice cube tray

DINGUS TEA IS TOTALLY FINE FOR TUMBLR, APPARENTLY

e_e

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    • Witnessed x 4
    • Informative x 1
  16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I’ve noticed something similar. I have a few NSFW (tame, but all containing ~*female-presenting nipples*~) drawings on my art blog, NONE of which got tagged...but several posts in my TMBG tag on my main, which is COMPLETELY SFW, have gotten flagged. x_x

Tumblr go home ur drunk

• Agree x 3
  17. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

fuckin delicious pierogies dude thank you

(guys she made me food and woke me up when it was done what have i done to deserve this bliss)

• Winner x 7
  18. rainbowbarnacle

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBLOODY <3

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 1
  19. jacktrash

KAZOO NOISES

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
  20. rainbowbarnacle

Last night I dreamed that Netflix mashed together Supernatural with the movie Waitress to create Sam and Dean Winchester Joyfully Eat Pie

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice