Aud's House of Nonsense 8)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by rainbowbarnacle, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

ROUNB!

• Agree x 5
  2. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

bweeeeee~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 6
  3. rainbowbarnacle

RB: *WAILING AS THE DOG NIBBLES HER EARRINGS OH GOD*
    Luka: Ellie's HAUNGRAAAYYY
    RB: *thinking "GO GET LUKA"* GO EAT LUKA ELLIE

• Winner x 6
  4. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

auuuuuud i've got gifts to send you on pokemon go! but i haven't been able to send any bc the last one i sent was never snagged from ages ago. xD lemme give you stuuuuuuff.

5. rainbowbarnacle

ooh sorry I'll go do that right now :D

• Like x 1
  6. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

Today I made a coffee mug friend. :swoon:

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

AAAAAH THAT IS SO PRETTY!! I love the kind of mottled look in the middle especially, it reminds me of a geode!

• Agree x 2
  8. rainbowbarnacle

"Oh well. These things happen in salad world." - @Vast Derp

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  9. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

• Winner x 3
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

that is delightfully stupid and ridiculous, i love it and i want one

(on the one hand “favorite image on your phone” would also make a fantastic blogette meme but on the other hand i doubt i’d be able to pick just one...)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  11. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(CONSUME THE CACTAUR)

(GAIN HIS POWERS)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Winner x 4
  12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

congrats!

i was going to make a 'use predator!' joke but idk if you watch 'reincarnated as a slime'

if you don't you should, it's adorable, it's on crunchyroll, go see

• Like x 1
  13. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

• Winner x 4
  14. rainbowbarnacle

DUDE THOSE ARE INCREDIBLY CUTE SOCKS HOLY CRAP <3 And I hardly ever see squid ones anywhere, thank you tons!

*browses more*

*and more*

*and more*

HOLY CRAP WHERE HAS THIS SITE BEEN ALL MY LIFE

• Agree x 3
  15. rainbowbarnacle

I do need to go see! I didn't know it was on crunchyroll, thank you lots

• Like x 2
  16. jacktrash

yay! let me know when you do, so we can bond over how rimuru is A Good and A Cute

• Like x 1
  17. rainbowbarnacle

One of the few memories I have of my dad is when he took us mushroom hunting when I was around eight or nine--imagine tiny me in a gaudy 90s windbreaker picking my way through the woods while dad is telling me to be observant and look for the shapes of mushrooms and things

And what should I spy but a tiny morel mushroom sprouting right between my dad's feet. I picked it up and gave it to him with the most obnoxious grin I'm sure I've ever worn in my whole life. X)

• Winner x 6
  18. jacktrash

if i get morels in my yard again this spring you can come help pick them ^_^

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  19. rainbowbarnacle

[​IMG]

Oh, the betrayal.

On the plus side, my murderpuff is all vaccinated and got her nails clipped and aside from being a bit overweight she's nice and healthy. She shed anxiety fur all over us, but that aside she barely made a fuss at all. <3 She got such treats when we got home. Thank you Jesse and Seebs for fundage and thank you Luka for driving me there.

Also they prescribed her Fluoxetine. We're on the same meds. x)

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
  20. rainbowbarnacle

Good Things:

1. Barb did her carpet cleaning magic at my place to get rid of cat odors, and and I've been fretting about it for SO LONG and IT'S SO GOOD that I can know for sure now that everything's okay. (Also luka says my bathroom smells nice. BONUS!)
    2. Luka fixed my internet connectivity problems, so as far as I know I CAN DO STUFF AT HOME AGAIN YAAAAAAY (Giant giant GIANT thank you to luka for letting me borrow his connection until stuff got smoothed out)
    3. Instead of making Bea drink her meds, (and foam all over the place in yuck-distress) I have discovered she will eat it if I put it in a tiny pile of sardines.
    4. I got a wee little fitbit watch thingie off wish dot com for eleven dollars (including shipping) and it's been kinda fun discovering how much I move around. I got nearly 3K steps by just doing household errandy things, and then I took a little walk and added more. It also tracks my blood pressure and heartbeats per minute and sleep patterns, but I dunno how accurate that is.
    5. FREEEEEE COFFEEEEEEEE
    6. COFFEE FOR FREE
    7. COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

PS: Today I learned that hookahs give me the giggles. I did not imbibe; the shape of it just looked really funny and it was burbling and I dunno I just loled all over the place. (luka said the hookah smoke smelled like blueberries, and the dude who was imbibing is apparently my downstairs neighbor's adoptive kid)

• Winner x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice