Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

'samahl' is loosely translated as 'laugh' (the verb) but it's only found in the traditional dirge; additionally, elvhen is known to be full of double meanings and subtle connotations
    'samahl' has implications of either relief or hysteria, fight me

• Winner x 3
  2. Loq

Two Grieving Men Yell At Each Other Because No One Taught Them Proper Emotional Regulation: the friendship

• Agree x 1
  3. Loq

do I need whatever the fuck hair serum is? probably not
    am I really tempted to buy a bottle of whatever the fuck hair serum is bc it's shiny? Absolutely

4. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

(It helps smooth out frizz and protect your hair when you heat style it if you were curious)

• Informative x 1
  5. Loq

okay so yeah I definitely 100% do not need it
    BUT
    iridescent slime

6. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

god that's so #relatable

• Agree x 1
  7. Loq

the real question: when I do move, how will I ever replace wawa
    no other gas station breakfast can compare

• Witnessed x 2
  8. sirsparklepants

Virginia and Florida have a bunch of em if that helps? :P

9. Loq

10. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

11. Loq

• Who was the one to propose: Eclipse, finding the 'next of kin' equivalent on some form or other: shit, I can't pick just one
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: There was never any official wedding but if there was it'd be Whisper
    • Who decorated the house: Whisper, but the Plant Room is Eclipse's domain
    • Who does the cooking: Whisper does tea experiments, but otherwise none of them
    • Who is more organized: Eclipse
    • Who suggested kids first: None of them, babygeddon just happens
    • Who’s the cuddler: Venture
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Eclipse piled under his two tiny husbands
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: gonna be stereotypical for a minute and say flying
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Venture
    • Who kills the spiders: Eclipse, who's seen Geargrind in medical eight different times today None of them are spider-killers, Ven would ignore and Eclipse and Whisper set outside
    • Who falls asleep first: Venture can sleep anytime anywhere
    • A head canon: Venture actually really enjoys getting painted, he just doesn't change his color scheme that often
    • Do they have any “rituals”? On their own, possibly, but not all three together.
    • Who has the most patience? Eclipse

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ghilan/Dorian/Bull

13. Loq

• Who was the one to propose: Ghilan, by accident in the middle of an argument, but Bull technically gets the #first crown if we count dragon teeth.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Dorian, lbr
    • Who decorated the house: Halward Dorian has more Opinions but Ghilan is a magpie and Bull keeps bringing them things
    • Who does the cooking: There Are Servants For That, but if any of them do it'd be Ghilan. Also Ghilan when they're out away from civilization, though I feel like Bull could.
    • Who is more organized: God. Ghilan, maybe, given what we see of Bull's room. Dorian has some arcane filing system no one but him can figure out, but doesn't bother organizing anything else.
    • Who suggested kids first: Ghilan, Parent Elf.
    • Who’s the cuddler: All Of Them, but good luck getting Dorian to admit it
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Bull Protecc. I feel like Dorian doesn't sleep on his side so much?
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: sarcasm spoiling Dorian
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Ghilan designated driver for their two disaster husbands
    • Who kills the spiders: Dorian, because he's the only one bothered by them.
    • Who falls asleep first: Ghilan, if they're not in the middle of a research bender
    • A head canon: Knife Elf Gess meets Bull and immediately tries to join the Chargers. As a scrawny ten-year-old. She is gently told to wait, but does end up properly signing on later.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Weapons Care AMAB Bonding Time
    • Who has the most patience? Bull, no question

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  14. sirsparklepants

I'm crying this is correct

Also... Silver/Rust?

15. Loq

• Who was the one to propose: Individuality gets kind of weird in merge but as the one who initiated the sparkmerge itself Rust gets the blame
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: what the fuck is a wedding
    • Who decorated the house: n/a
    • Who does the cooking: Rust's introduction was "attempts to feed via dead wildlife" but Silverburst minmaxes nutrition, so ??? Both?
    • Who is more organized: Silverburst, definitely
    • Who suggested kids first: Technically Silverburst on account of having kids before remarrying. Not sure they'll end up with more?
    • Who’s the cuddler: Rust
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Pointyness and wings make proper spooning difficult. Rust Attempts Anyway.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Hunting
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Neither
    • Who kills the spiders: Both
    • Who falls asleep first: Silver
    • A head canon: God what haven't I put on paper yet. Uh. If they're established on the TEAM their quarters become even more a death zone than Gess's.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Does division of camp duties count
    • Who has the most patience? Neither of them. Short tempers abound. Silver is technically capable of holding a plan in their head longer, but Rust is more inclined to ambush hunting.

• Winner x 4
  16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

17. Loq

gestures up at rust/silver

• Who was the one to propose: Maraas provided the initial proposition, but they never actually... married...
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: n/a
    • Who decorated the house: The aravel innards are mostly just... packed... Probably made by Unnamed Clan Arasulahn Mastercarver
    • Who does the cooking: Usually Ghilan, though Maraas is capable
    • Who is more organized: Maraas
    • Who suggested kids first: neither :')
    • Who’s the cuddler: Both
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: switches
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: mutual hair care
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: ain't gotta come home when you're nomadic
    • Who kills the spiders: Neither, it's not worth it. Alternately both when they're the giant aggro spiders
    • Who falls asleep first: Ghilan
    • A head canon: In the AU where they both hit Inq, Maraas ends up the "real" Inquisitor bc he's used to taking hits for Ghilan and caught the orb
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Not necessarily rituals so much as habits fallen into over a decade of travelling together. Who's in charge of what, packing order, battle plans, etc.
    • Who has the most patience? Ghilan

• Winner x 2
  18. Loq

that mood where you wanna Do Things but no specific Thing can hold attention

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 1
  19. Loq

me: okay turn off the computer so the drawing tablet cannot tempt us into further arm cramps
    dark Kermit: handwrite fic

• Witnessed x 1
  20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

stuffs dark kermit into a locker.
    be kind to your hand
    use speech to text app on phone

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice