Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

okay but electricity tho

2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

also valid
    battlemage solas, no spirit magic :P

• Agree x 1
  3. Loq

Cass: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE DIVINE? >:[
    Curiosity: oh we're playing the question game :D I don't know, what's the Divine?
    Cass: D:<

• Winner x 2
  4. Loq

I don't Greek and I can't find the lyrics online for love or money, but Strong @Maraas Vibes

5. Loq

gets bored, makes dragon dolls for a bunch of ocs

[​IMG]
    Ghilan

[​IMG]
    Curiosity, colorflipped from Ghilan
    [​IMG]
    Curiosity, dolled on their own

[​IMG]
    Maraas

[​IMG]
    Vidaat

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Winner x 5
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

good work, now breed them 83

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. Loq

mirrors no

• Like x 1
  8. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Mirrors Yes

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Loq

or I could do the obligatory canon-scene rewrite instead :P
    Adaar was on his feet as soon as the door flew open, a growl rumbling up from his chest and between his teeth. "Sorry to disturb your rest, but our for-- oh, sweet Maker." He wrestled the growl back down, resisted the urge to square up defensively even as Bull greeted Cullen easily. Cullen was-- a friend, a good friend, and if he was barging into Bull's room surely he'd have reason--
    "Is the Inquisitor here? I thought perhaps-- oh!" And the growl came back, audible even across the room if the way Josephine's eyes widened was any indication. Or perhaps she was still looking at his-- at Bull. His spine crawled, hands flexing for a sword safely tucked away on the wrong side of the room, and if he went for her Cullen would step into his path, armor against still-drying vitaar (and oh, there was a thought--)
    "Kost." Bull's murmur cut through stammering and babbling, yanked dragon-sharp focus back to himself, but even he seemed annoyed when Cassandra joined the gathering crowd of oglers. Or, perhaps, just at her visible disdain, never mind that nothing that had happened in this room was worthy of it.
    "Do you see this?" Adaar drew breath through clenched teeth and tried to pretend it wasn't a hiss. By the twist of his neck just visible behind his tablet, Cullen at least had looked away, even if whatever he tried to say to Cassandra didn't make it to Adaar's ears. "So. I take it--"
    The Iron Bull's laugh was strained, but his voice stayed light. "Actually, he's the one who's been taking it." Adaar backed towards the bed anyways, trying to remember where exactly they'd left the vitaar pots. Cullen snorted inside his flimsy wooden fort. Cassandra only rallied, thin lips pressing thinner.
    "I apologise for interrupting what I assume was only a momentary diversion." There was no question to her tone, no room for argument.
    Adaar was good at making room for himself. "You assume wrong," he bit out, forced himself to sit on the edge of the bed. If he happened to block the most pertinent view of Bull-- well. He wouldn't appreciate having his line of sight interrupted. Cassandra and Cullen might be friends, even friends he'd entertained thoughts of, but Bull hadn't agreed to have them just show up like this. "Not a diversion. Way more than momentary." Behind him, Bull snorted, a more honest laugh than his half-assed earlier attempt at distraction. "That gonna be a problem?" It was phrased as a question, but Adaar kept his tone just as flat as Cassandra's, just as unshaking. He held her gaze through the others' joking, let Bull's warm presence leash the dragon in his veins without tempering it one bit.

• Winner x 4
  10. Loq

preens at own prose

• Winner x 5
  11. Loq

• Like x 1
  12. Loq

on an entirely different tangent, samahl's ritewine doesn't have a fancy subtitle because he spent so much labelspace failing to spell his own name

• Winner x 2
  13. IvyLB

i'm love samahl
    Meraud's ritewine very neatly lists out vintages and contents in a tiny tiny hand, half of which are technically lethal to ingest, a good two or three are Crow Poisons. The label at the top say 'ingest at your own risk'
    Hallr's probably just says 'Shared drinks make drunker'

• Winner x 3
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Whats ritewine?

• Agree x 2
  15. IvyLB

From the codex:
    Perhaps local to a handful of Grey Warden companies, these spirits reflect a custom—or legend—born of utility. Allowed to seize goods to aid their cause, Wardens combine half-full bottles to save space while traveling. Never fully emptied or—as with a kettle—cleaned, each eventually takes on a base flavor as unique as the Warden carrying it. "What do we care? Nothing burns like the first cup." Could be fact, could be tribute. It does seem as though the bottles range farther than the namesake Warden could.​

It's a collectable in DA:I part of the Bottles On The Wall collection stuff!
    eta: It's also called Grey Whiskey or Conscription Ale

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. Loq

Said collectables are distinguished with the Warden's name and (usually) a unique subtitle.

A bottle marked "Vintage: Warden Korenic. Notes of fruit and anger."

A bottle marked "Vintage: Warden Anras. Bottled whimsy."

A bottle marked "Vintage: Warden Gibbins. Don't frigging touch! I spit in this! I mean it!"

A bottle marked "Vintage: Warden Jairn. Smash when dead."

Samahl... is not the best at reading or writing, and probably couldn't even tell Alistair how to spell his name if the sweet pup offered to write for him

• Winner x 2
  17. IvyLB

Two/Three of those are also pure fanservice for anyone willing to look. Riordan, who I cried over earlier is a DA:O character and also a BIG FRIGGIN HERO, and the other one is Surviving Hawke Sibling If Joined Grey Wardens, so Bethany or Carver or neither , depending on worldstate
    I dooooon't actually know if that one replaces one of the others or just doesn't spawn
    eta: just looked it up, there's a replacement in Warden Steed

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  18. TwoBrokenMirrors

bethany's is my absolute favourite and the reason i sent her off to be a warden on Theo, because she subtitles hers Princess Piss

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. Loq

today in the mtg fandom
    why are people........... Like This

20. TwoBrokenMirrors

i mean sounds legit

• Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice