Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

saw a post go by abt "I love you" meaning more or less if you say it more often and like
    shit, my dude, it's not that it means less imo, it's that it's all tangled up in emotional blackmail and screaming fits and that's what makes it mean less-- there's no emotion there because there's never been emotion there, just trained response to avoid punishment
    I cannot think of a single time I have strung the words "I love you" together of my own volition and meant it and I still sort of perceive any instance of it as a threat
    endearments, emoji hearts, other expressions of affection- fine, good, yes. but the actual words just. freak me the fuck out

• Witnessed x 4
  2. Loq

apparently notre dame's on fire so uh. that's a thing

• Witnessed x 3
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I. don't know what to say. I'm torn between 'oh no! D:' and 'that's a symbolic omen about architectural preservation if I've ever seen one' and 'suck on that one victor hugo' but mostly I'm baffled

• Agree x 4
  4. Loq

can I get a uhhhhhhh adulting check
    Re: [New Department]+
    Hi [manager]! This is [Loq]; I noticed you were looking for people to train for [new department] and wanted to let you know I'm interested!
    However, I'll also be moving upstate in August. I would like to transfer to one of our [new city] locations, preferably [store 1] (and if you need any information from me to get that started, please let me know!), but either way my last day at [current store] will have to be August 10th at the latest.
    Thanks,
    [Loq]

5. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

looks ideal to me.

• Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
  6. Loq

7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Ye sounds perf

• Useful x 1
  8. Loq

want do......... Somthing......

• Agree x 1
  9. Loq

laughs at own garbage brain
    a clue on this logic puzzle is "the owner of a bike eats corn" (it's one of those grid pattern "what symbol goes where" type things) and I keep misreading it as "the owner of corn eats a bike"

• Winner x 3
  10. Loq

suggested tags on my dash tonight are #rodimus and #jade harley and if that ain't me

• Winner x 5
  11. Loq

me: trying to sketch out how the Samahl + Merrill + Zev meetup should go at work
    my dumb meme brain:
    [​IMG]
    (purple mage hawke is donkey)

• Winner x 5
  12. Loq

inq!curiosity is just
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 4
  13. Loq

Josie, exhausted: you can't just send every single potential ally away because you personally don't like them
    curiosity, refusing a full half of the potential companions bc inq is full of people with Layers: in this house we don't accept liars

• Witnessed x 3
  14. Loq

Solas talks around the truth but never directly lies, and frankly "questions lead to more questions" is Curiosity's favorite game anyway
    Cass is alright but a bit dense
    Varric is on thin fucking ice bc you can't get rid of him anyway
    Cole is Spirit Fren
    Sera's not offensive but kind of boring
    Blackwall is Right Out and Curiosity drags him right in front of those farm kids
    Bull... is also on thin fucking ice, but it's slightly thicker ice than Varric's since I feel like he does less embellishment on his stories and more 'leaving things out', and he does up and show at least two layers right when you meet him. Would probably also be patient enough to explain Why he needs to pretend to be Tal-Vashoth.
    Viv is Boring and a Liar and Not To Be Trusted
    Dorian is the worst sort of both Interesting and Fronting and probably gets a fair few pebbles thrown at him

15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

curiosity, baby.

• Agree x 3
  16. Loq

their main party is probs gonna be solas-cass-cole

• Winner x 1
  17. Loq

curiosity chinhanding at Dorian through 80% of a research bender for reasons he will Never suspect
    yes okay you put effort into your appearance but also you have Questions

• Winner x 1
  18. Loq

Curiosity and Cole hyping each other up after HLtA: okay we've both got meat bodies so we should be safe from binding but what if we're not????? solas???? help??????

19. Loq

Cole: blood magic
    Curiosity: gross???? no???? let's ask solas for better ideas he has lots of ideas
    Cole: solas, blood magic????
    Solas: what in the fuck have you two been doing

• Winner x 1
  20. Loq

unrelatedly

this feels v hardened leliana

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice