Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

@ tomorrow me: work pants, find the rock box, PHARMACY

• Like x 2
  2. Loq

acanthus hawke is just as off the fucking rails as anyone else in da2 fight me

• Winner x 3
  3. Loq

ngl he probably magebane'd anders instead of stabbing him to death with the baby cutscene knife, with intent to reclaim and torture him later
    Kirkwall Was His Maker Damn It, not even arguably hot mages get to blow it up on his watch
    When Fenris has to be the voice of reason you know something's fucked up, but I feel like even he wouldn't be on board for torture. killing mages, sure, fine, whatever, anders unequivocally (at least between the two of them) deserves it, but dragging it out? doesn't seem much mr Chest Fisting's style
    so theoretically anders could still be alive in acanthus' timeline, but lbr bleeding out and magebaned in the hightown plaza during the whole eoa3 battle, in a Templar-loyal Kirkwall, does not seem like the best position for him to be in, since Justice doesn't seem to be particularly careful about his host bodies (if Justice could even be coherent through magebane? since it interferes with the target's mana pool and therefore, flavorwise, probably their ability to connect to the Fade and spirits)

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. Loq

anyway even without his stats in front of me, I can pretty solidly say acanthus is a high-CHA high-DEX (Neutral-pretending-Lawful) Evil rogue, who prefers to talk his way out of trouble (and is quite good at it, thanks Varric) but will absolutely kidnap and torture people for revenge
    he should not be let loose on a D&D party

• Agree x 1
  5. Loq

varric hires a fake hawke to come to skyhold but acanthus shows up anyway bc he heard about corypheus and is Professionally Offended that somehow someone survived his extra-special stabbings

• Winner x 4
  6. Loq

frankly my goodwill cd choices are a pretty decent spread of my taste

-The Ink Spots: Treasury of Hits
    -Kitaro: Shichyuu no Road
    -Audioslave
    -(An Evening With) John Denver
    -Korn: Follow the Leader
    -Gaelic Storm: The Boathouse

• Winner x 2
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Approve especially kitaro and Audioslave

• Like x 1
  8. Loq

also I'm not sure on the translation of the Kitaro title, Google translate was bamboozled but idk if kintsu accepts non-latin characters

9. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

If it's the same one I have should be Silk Road

Edit: has Shichuu no Michi as a track

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    • Informative x 1
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

11. Loq

makes whiny noises at bank accounts
    I don't wanna be an adult I wanna splurge on binders now that I actually Can

• Witnessed x 6
  12. Loq

mmmmmmm
    brain is doing the Wanna Do Something - Not That dance again
    rude

• Witnessed x 3
  13. Loq

anyway I made a fashionboard for @Mathias Sturmhalt and I continue to be salty that the only reptile-pattern tailcoat uploaded was Fucking Hideous
    Let My Dragon Prince Wear Leather Scale

• Winner x 1
  14. Loq

(yes I could just draw it myself, but you see this involves drawing humanoid figures and that's no good)

15. Loq

anyway somehow this asshole came out with a color scheme that's the exact opposite of what his family colors and ic religious associations should be But Here We Are
    get back in the ocean, fire-boy

16. Loq

....I definitely don't need to pour another hour into this, but also: What If Lukas
    (there are not enough ocean shots on shoplook yet for Lukas)

17. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

d..... do we finally....... have a polyvore replacement............ is it any good?

18. Loq

the interface is kinda ehhhh and it doesn't have the same breadth of options yet (it's heavily reliant on user uploads), but it's fair enough if you don't mind being mostly restricted to "women's" clothes

19. Loq

god I still need a surname for Lukas that isn't Fehrwight, he's the kind of sanctimonious that would actually introduce himself by full name and title

20. Loq

made lukas a fashionne too
    in an ideal world I'd have a few transmutation circles on there too bc alchemy is Absolutely influencing the urban magic aesthetic in this universe, but that black pillow was literally the only one I could find

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice