Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

on the other hand, while reintegrating emotional regulation sounds like a good plan, without a proper linkage/bonding those parts will continue burning out even if replaced with licentan-perfect replicas, and to a more extreme degree bc a physical disconnect bt components is to some extent protecting her from the actual cascading failure mode that is an ex-bonded licentan processor (see also: rustbucket)
    a model that never bonded in the first place could theoretically continue indefinitely without doing so, but to "unbond" properly would probably necessitate intense mnemo- and neurosurgery to decouple all the processes that rely on the link established during initial maturation of the processor
    (this is why you don't sparkbond with protoforms, kids)

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

.... okay tell me to fuck right off but
    you said the word 'scanning' and also i like causing my lad and boy more horrible problems
    what if scanner just volunteers to get modded for licentan modification bonding for the purposes of giving gess relief and also bc he's a sad lonely disaster man constructed with Weird Overattachment Bond Shit Built In On Purpose.
    congratulations gess you have gained a free one (1) black and green menace who makes annoying ding noises 24/7.

• Winner x 1
  3. Loq

I mean she'd probably turn him down bc she still thinks scanner is one of the biggest threats onboard (which is to say, he's in the "respect" box with burlesque, lacuna, nichy and silverweave) :p but that's exactly his flavor of garbage innit

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

are you telling me you don't think Jetski would promptly volunteer to have weird bonding shit put in his head to save Gess

because he would

immediately

• Winner x 1
  5. Loq

rip jetski, mindmelded to feral goblin girl

• Winner x 1
  6. Loq

(I'd like to imagine life support, still horrified medical (and That's My Boyfriend Volunteering For Untested Medical Procedures In His Brain) screeching in the background)

• Agree x 2
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Life Support: did we not learn from ME the problems with FUCKING WITH YOUR BRAIN

(edit he wouldn't say it like that the concept would just send him into one long screechy computer fan whine)

• Winner x 2
  8. IvyLB

scanner: i caNNOT BELIEVE you would subject perfect beautiful cinnamon roll jetski to this when I, a trash garbage MTO, is right here, having experience with dubious consent about experimental medical procedures.

• Winner x 2
  9. Loq

gess: yes but if it works with you then I have to have you in my brain for the rest of eternity and that is simply unacceptable, pointy garbage generator

• Winner x 1
  10. Loq

completely unrelated but I finally picked up the last book I bought in Ireland and chapter two has EXTREMELY GAY YEARNING
    I am pleased

• Winner x 3
  11. IvyLB

Scanner: okay fair, but ouch.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. Loq

gess: yeah if you give them their own space in a neutral zone, preferably surrounded by other unclaimed areas, they shouldn't cause much trouble, the social contract in this matter is pretty clear and silver's usually a stickler for manners

rust and silver: running/driving/flying the ship's most overtly violent drag race yet to the medbay, screeching incoherently at each other
    (velocitronians, squawking in the background: oh, so they can race in the halls--)

gess, sighing: or they've changed over the last million years, that's a possibility too

• Winner x 1
  13. Loq

if this goes forcibly het like it looks like it wants to, or even Attempts to solve this apparent love triangle in any way other than poly, I'm gonna riot
    Let Mal Be Bi

• Agree x 1
  14. Loq

author: probably trying to imply Mal isn't into men
    me, immediately: no, they're just non-exclusive boyfriends

15. Loq

this week's self spa wednesday is reading the Definitely Poly Bi book in the bath, bc everything is sore and rn living my best life is Doing Nothing

• Like x 3
  16. Loq

anyway beres-taar actually settles with cullen post-trespasser, but no one can tell me they're not still fucking around with bull when he's in the area and sending dorian inadvisable letters

• Winner x 2
  17. Loq

shuffle just followed up Rose Tint My World with fuckign Any Way You Want It and I did not expect this transition but I'm kinda digging it

• Like x 1
  18. Loq

this week's self spa wednesday is thin mints for lunch and doing my nails

• Winner x 5
  19. Loq

"investigating the dupuis estate" more like "bo, anders, and isabela gleefully discuss crossdressing while aveline sighs in the background"

• Winner x 5
  20. Loq

when you have exactly one line of a song stuck in your head and don't know the whole thing well enough to run through and unstick it
    if my brain could stop looping ~rich set a fire and he burned down the house~ that'd be chill

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice