Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Cass: do you intend to go back to your clan?
    Curiosity: UH

2. Loq

Cass: "leliana has gathered much information about you, but-"
    Curiosity: oh can I see that? Just to, uh, double-check its accuracy, of course, definitely not because I don't remember any of it

3. Loq

Viv: were you self-taught?
    Curiosity: yes :) in magic, definitely :)

4. Loq

Viv: there is nothing more dangerous to a young mage than-
    Curiosity: good thing I'm not a young mage then huh :)

• Like x 1
  5. Loq

Josie: it might help me start fixing our reputation if I knew how you and your clan live...
    Curiosity: you and me both haha

6. Loq

"Are you the one called Warden Blackwall?"
    "Who are you? How do you know my name? Ah--" An arrow thunks into the man's raised shield, and Curiosity hopes their sharp recoil is taken to be caused by the attack. Even through flesh, they can feel the lie of 'my name'. If this is the one Leliana's people have heard called Blackwall, the name is not his.
    The fight is short; not-Blackwall's speech to his 'conscripts' is shorter. They set to searching the dead bandits with the fervor of all mortals, and Curiosity schools their borrowed face back to neutrality. Neglecting to correct inaccurate assumptions is not quite a lie. They are not so bad as him yet. But each of the questions Leliana asked to have asked tweaks just a little wrong, every time not-Blackwall says we or our. He is not Blackwall, and he is not a Grey Warden. The rest he couches in 'maybe' and 'perhaps' and Curiosity would almost be impressed, if they were not too busy restraining, as has become usual, the urge to simply badger the truth out of this newest mortal liar. Curiosity flicks their aura out to Solas, lets his quiet concern soothe them; it is not quite curiosity in itself, but it is an honest question nonetheless. And 'Agent,' when not-Blackwall calls them it, rings more true than Herald ever has, even if he immediately follows it with more false 'we's.
    "Maybe you need a Warden. Maybe you need me."
    Neither, preceded by 'maybe' as they are, is quite false. The implication... is an implication, one Curiosity cannot fault without further faulting themself as well. But after lie after little lie, they cannot help but bristle, Solas' steady presence or no. "No." (Ah, and there are Cassandra and Sera's own questions, their own confusions and concerns-- later. Sera is refreshingly blunt with her questions, and will surely bring them when she has found the words.) "One sword more or less will not seal the Veil, and the Inquisition has no need of liars."
    Not-Blackwall's brows draw down, his how? all but audible even as the wild hair around his face mostly hides his frown. "I have been as honest with you as I can be, Agent--" Curiosity flares their aura in fury, but the mortals are all of them too Fade-blind to notice and Solas will not break his own facade-- "but if that is not enough for you, then it's not enough. That's your choice to make." Curiosity watches warily as he pulls his blade from the ground, but he simply walks away. (Down the proper path, and not the interesting little pebble-path they took through the lake-finger to get here in the first place.) "I'll simply do what I can on my own." And that, of all of the things he's said, rings true. Wherever he goes from here, he will be trying to help people. For a moment, Curiosity almost regrets telling him to leave. But no-- it would be intolerable dealing with him, if he insists on holding to his Warden- and name-lies. This... this is for the better. It must be.

• Winner x 4
  7. Loq

Curiosity finally gets debodied but aridhel is still a mage afterwards
    Third eye blown way the fuck open after possession
    (Yes I know 2 directly contradicts this but shhhhhhh something something lyrium interference)

8. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

That and probably different spirits have different effects on ex-hosts. I could see Curiositys leaving their hosts mages because magic is a thing to learn.

• Like x 1
  9. Loq

Contemplates making a relyn sub just to fuck with my own characters

10. Loq

@ less dead me ficbit for twin Hawkes eoa3

11. Loq

• Winner x 4
  12. Loq

A collection of Potential Party Names:
    -Allied Waste
    -Association of Saints
    -Saint Menagerie

• Winner x 2
    • Useful x 1
  13. Loq

-Animal Handlers

• Winner x 2
  14. Loq

been reminded that the Anticipation of almalexia, mother morrowind, patron of healers and teachers, is.... boethiah
    luv it

(also, why are boethiah and mephala separate princes, they're both lords of plots, assassination, secrets, and sex, bethesda wtf)

• Agree x 1
  15. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

(..........Bethesda stands for an open marketplace that promotes healthy competition?

I’m very sorry about that joke but I’m also not sorry.)

• Winner x 2
  16. Loq

when someone points out an Hum'rous Misheard Lyric that immediately gets permanently wedged in your head
    this post brought to you by hearing, at the height of Ominous Faux-Latin Chanting, "COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE CUP/PROBABLY BUT PROB'LY NOT/COFFEE BEAN O COFFEE BEAN" for eight years running now

• Winner x 1
  17. Loq

• Useful x 1
  18. Loq

is Stick Bugged the spiritual evolution of Rick Rolled

• Agree x 4
  19. Loq

The premise is good enough to keep me reading this series, but honey, your beta is not doing good enough work if you're still publishing chapters that use "difference" for "deference" and "brassiere" for "brazier"
    Tbf I would not be surprised at a dwarven tit holster that doubled as a portable mini-forge, but that is clearly not what you meant

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
  20. Loq

Unrelatedly, costar stop whining about conjunctions with pluto challenge, gimme something new

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice