Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

a meme with thousands of notes: happens to include the word "wiretap," which is in fact a real word that exists in the english language
    me, immediately, a dumbass: MY BOY????? MY OC???? HOW DOES HE HAVE SO MANY NOTES

• Winner x 6
  2. Loq

OKAY now that I've worn it for 9 hours straight
    def comfy, I was able to sit, drive, walk, and run without any trouble, and the buckles and straps didn't chafe at all that I noticed, either through leggings or on bare skin (tho that last might be more a problem for you, with problems disorder?)
    iirc you're a twig like me so you might have some trouble with the waist strap; I had to tighten it as far as physically possible and the bag still wanted to slip and rotate forward, and that's on a 32" (uhhhhh 80ish cm?) waist with additional leather bits looped on and taking up space
    also, as expected wearing it over pants, going to the bathroom is An Endeavour(TM)
    it's sturdy enough that I wouldn't worry about wearing it out and about, but on the same coin it's difficult to pack all the pockets out simultaneously bc the sides don't want to stretch that far; I was able to carry keys, wallet, and phone comfortably-ish, but adding hand santizer, a little travel tube of painkillers, and a power bank for the phone made it a bit of a struggle to get things in and out regardless of the sizes of the individual pockets. I'll probably reorganize and pare down if I do use it as a day-to-day bag, nix the powerbank for one, but idk if it'll get any more flex to it as it wears.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    • Informative x 3
  3. Loq

anyway since the "gets back up after being killed" thing is usually played for villain horror, here's Shelli terrorizing some poor NPC worm cultist
    The elf finally falls, bleeding from a dozen places and studded with ice; her blades clatter to the ground, and he lets himself relax. It had been a hard fight, true, but such is the way of things. It's better if the sacrifices struggle, more potent a devotion to the Lord of Domination, and indeed the elf's body has started to glow, cracks in her skin gleaming Coldharbour blue-- another offering accepted, another soul reaped. He bows his head and backs up a step, work done.
    But something goes wrong; the cool silver-blue of Molag Bal twists into something deeper, a dark near-purple that coalesces into an unfamiliar daedric sigil over the elf's chest before shifting further to red, and she gets back up, smiling broad and sharp and too damn gleeful for a corpse. Necromancy is one thing, but necromantic creations are controlled, directed-- and aren't dunmer usually idiots about necromancy anyway?
    "Webspinner's greetings upon you," the elf says, head turned in his direction like she'd be looking him in the eyes if there weren't still ice prisms stuck in her own. Numb fingers drop for his last magicka potion, but he can't seem to move quickly enough. There's another knife in her hand, a khajiiti half-moon blade curved over her knuckles, and-- oh, flames, the red glow hasn't faded, tendrils reaching, leaching from him to her, this is basic fucking magical combat, why will his own mana not respond? Her smile softens, sweetens as she lays a hand on his cheek, the metal talons on her gloves pricking a taunting arc across his temple. "May your Lord be as kind to you as She is to me."

• Winner x 4
  4. Loq

the temptation to yeet my xy pc into the rave........ let cami have a mental breakdown 2020, this teen wants nothing to do with the main plot

• Winner x 1
  5. Loq

sycamore: thanks for dealing with lysandre... anyway, battle me! :D
    cami: immediately breaks down sobbing

tbh game railroading aside she probably does actually ditch her Pokémon Journey(TM) after the Flare blowup to fuck around with bugs instead

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Loq

cami, hugging a butterfly the size of her torso and bawling: I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT PROFESSOR I WANNA GO HOOOOOME

• Witnessed x 3
  7. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

shrimpteristinggggg....... I am Enby Of Many Bags anyhow so mostly I just wanna move my keys phone and card wallet to a place i can more easily access and if i eed more i can always... pack another bag. Hang more bags on more belts. Become a packmule. you know :p

• Agree x 1
  8. Loq

I try so hard to live by No Stupid Questions but some people on r/cats just....... honey

9. Loq

lowkey wish there was a way to flag entire courses on duolingo, bc hoo boy does the mandarin still need work
    like I get that some people need help connecting latinate characters/pinyin to chinese characters, but that... that shouldn't mean you straight up don't teach the actual translations of those characters, esp since the tap-translations in-test get very very confused by those with multiple meanings
    your lv1 food lesson also includes how common 'consonant' sounds are pronounced, okay, fine, but perhaps also mention somewhere what 吃 means, or even note that 饭 can mean both food or rice depending on context, rather than leaving those to random people in the comments
    my one (1) semester with an actual teacher has given me a leg up, but this is some spectacularly bad course design

• Informative x 1
  10. Loq

~if the russian course can do it so can you~

11. Loq

fucked up my meds timing this morning and now all I wanna do is nap bc food fucks the absorption rate
    end me

• Witnessed x 4
  12. Loq

ghilan, ribs stove in and knowing full well they only have a few minutes to live, pulling on all their contracts simultaneously in a last ditch bad move: FIX IT
    knowledge, their actual healing buddy: well uh sorry but we need either equipment we don't have with a fucking avalanche coming down or finer control of blood than I'm really comfortable with--
    desire, with only the vaguest grasp on mortal anatomy but not inclined to ignore desperation: no no hang on I got this
    knowledge: you do not got this
    desire: hold my beer demesne I got this

(solas, six hours later, strongarmed into re-healing a possessed ghilan so desire can leave without immediately killing them, despite it not being anywhere near his specialty: fucking save me from idiot toddlers who've never worn flesh of their own)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. Loq

solas: there are pieces missing here
    desire: oh yeah they were hurting so I got rid of them
    solas: you-- you got rid of--
    desire: the stabby internal bits that were keeping me from sealing the lungs, yes, I think they're called bones?
    solas: Screenshot_20200928-172620_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Winner x 5
  14. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i regret to inform you i hvae chosen to stan this desire

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  15. Loq

• Winner x 2
  16. Loq

@ home me: dishes on, trash out

17. Loq

m stop arguing with the dm over pointless bullshit challenge

• Witnessed x 2
  18. Loq

entire party, banging fists on table: SET! ON! FIRE! SET! ON! FIRE!

19. Loq

I think I'm never gonna be over "you ran past your own husband's body!" "in my defense, he chose red and I'm colorblind"
    beautiful gaming moments

• Winner x 1
  20. Loq

where's that post that's just "skyrim man tells me to get out of his house, crashes the game"
    bc I feel like "argonian priest invokes sithis, computer bluescreens" is a worthy addition

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice