Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

today's pathfinder highlights:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  2. Loq

well tonight sure has been. something

• Agree x 1
  3. Loq

4. Loq

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  5. Loq

still not going back to archeage but man. I have such nostalgia for pulling off weird harmless inter-faction heists like "swim across the ocean to steal a free starter mount bc the mount npcs won't hostile you and Collect Em All"

6. Loq

how dare nobody have written fic for My Player Character, Specifically
    what do you mean I have to write it if I want to read it, that sounds fake

• Witnessed x 2
  7. Loq

oh look, after "we tried novels again and broke the base with queerbaiting" and "you know what, no story for anyone" wizards has returned to putting their stories online for free again :)

8. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I don't know which reaction to pick but boy howdy I'm certainly feeling Something

• Agree x 3
  9. Loq

last day at retail hell gooooo

• Winner x 6
  10. Loq

ok ok ok ok
    birdbuilding So Far
    DM Mandates: Four Great Houses (raptors/military, showy, songs, owls), raptors ascendant but On Paper all four are equal in power; each Great House has multiple vassal clans/houses
    THUS

House of Valor (military): diurnal raptors (eagles, hawks, kites, falcons), ratites (ostrich, emu, cassowaries, Big Kicky Birds), sagittarius (secretarybirds)
    ->vassals: vultures, shorebirds, seabirds, shrikes

House of Beauty (art): peafowl, swans, parrots, birds of paradise
    ->vassals: hummingbirds, large groundbirds/phasianidae (chicken, turkey, pheasant, quail), wading birds (herons, cranes, ibis), kingfishers, fairywrens, swallows

House of Shadow (intelligence): owls
    ->vassals: nightjars, small groundbirds (kakapo, kiwi), corvids

House of Song (infrastructure): thrushes, finches, mockingbirds, sparrows, weaverbirds, bowerbirds
    ->columbidae, all songbirds not otherwise listed
    *WORK SONG CULTURE

• Like x 2
  11. Loq

I think... I like new job
    I'm tired, yeah, but it's brain-tired after 8 hours of new skill and info acquisition (and an extra of snow shovelling lmao), not bone-deep leave-me-on-the-floor-to-die exhausted after 6 hours like it was in ANY department of retail

• Winner x 4
  12. Loq

anyway birdbuilding here
    edit is on bc I had to share it with my dm and I don't think I can change the link without kicking him/removing his edit privs but pls to not editing

13. Loq

rgb 10sec.png
    rgb remains an eternal parenting mood

• Winner x 1
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Oh fuck I should catch up on That!

• Agree x 2
  15. Loq

Screenshot_20210221-082723_Co  Star.jpg
    hey costar who gave you permission to read me for filth

• Witnessed x 3
    • Informative x 1
  16. Loq

17. Loq

liking job datapoint: legit annoyed at having to miss work, I keep going "what do" at this sick day and brain keeps pinging back Work Tasks? Do work thing? Play with microscope and epoxy?

• Witnessed x 1
  18. Loq

the amount of rearranging I do for trashfire worldstate's timeline is directly related to how horrible I can make it
    anyway
    since at least one companion can reference 'that Warden you brought back' if you talk to them after grabbing Hawke+Warden but before actually completing HLTA, Curiosity is gonna get dragged to Halamshiral before HLTA to pick up Morrigan and then Samahl can show up between the two for Ultimate Origins Reunion Catfight
    leli, alistair, morrigan (and kieran!), and samahl shoved into the same castle, wherein samahl 1) left leliana for dead in the brecilian forest, 2) had a messy breakup with morrigan but still kinda worries about her, and 3) has almost definitely had at least one awkward conversation with alistair, between "you did what with Morrigan to kill the archdemon?" and "uh anyway I'm just gonna....... Not be a Warden anymore........... bye"

• Winner x 2
  19. Loq

bonus round: sees bull in the rest like "oh my god yall do have horns, sten didn't so I thought the humans were bullshitting like they do about us"

20. Loq

curiosity like 'anyway I wanna wear light blue, I never get blue' and josie crying in the background because do you know the implications of blue in Celene's court and you are going to get blood all over it and please there's only so many colors we can get enough fabric for everyone in on such short notice-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice