Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

god. god. zev and josie in a room together. samahl would explode

• Winner x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

once again samahl and meraud share a taste :P tho admittedly meraud's opinion of Josie is probably 'man she is cute, shame she never attempted to murder me'

• Witnessed x 1
  3. Loq

samahl is here for metaphorical murder, not literal :p literal murder is for people he doesn't like, please just be sarcastic and knife-tongued at him

4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yeah meraud is. a disaster. Her sexuality is apparently 'people who have attempted to kill me directly to my face, and also i guess cullen'

• Winner x 1
  5. Loq

6. Loq

I want..... a nap
    unfortunately, work

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Loq

• Winner x 2
  8. Loq

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Informative x 1
  9. Loq

things I would write if I had time to take eight more bio classes: environmental epigenetics and vivillion evolution

• Winner x 1
  10. Loq

like okay no matter where you catch your scatterbug it always takes its final form from the system's location, but kalos is. big. and visibly has multiple climate zones. (what happens if you raise your scatterbug in alola?) talk to me about breeders creating massive climate-controlled bug houses to try to induce particular patterns, talk to me about migratory vivillion who change their patterns as they use their powder, talk to me about scammers selling Definitely Rare Imported Patterns as scatterbug/spewpa that are just unevolved local catches (500P for a magikarp snowy tundra form, kid?)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  11. Loq

puts hands together
    points at nsaids
    I understand that you also affect coag and are therefore blood thinner-adjacent and possibly not great for periods
    but why does Only naproxen function as intended

• Witnessed x 1
  12. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Do you want the actual answer to that?

13. Loq

I mean yeah all google is giving me is "nsaids are cox inhibitors :D" like that's.... great... why This One... esp when every other nsaid makes cramps worse

14. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

There's COX-1 and COX-2. Most otc NSAIDs affect a mix of both, but they do different things. Naproxen *primarily* affects COX-1, which, along with doing stomach things etc, causes inflammation. COX-2 is thought to be the primary cause of pain, thus the COX-2 inhibitor NSAIDs (celebrex etc), but COX-2 also deals with vasodilation. More dilated blood vessels allows menstrual blood to be shed easier, so when that's inhibited, the body has to force blood out other ways (aka more cramps). This response varies in most people, but... that's why.

• Informative x 2
  15. Loq

current mtg discourse is another go-round of the Legendary rules and honestly. honestly. maybe it's bc I started really playing during kamigawa, but I like the idea of two different mages trying to simultaneously summon the same legendary dude, and he shows up and just goes "really? really??? fuck both of you, I'm out" and leaves the battlefield

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. Loq

tomorrow begins the week of waking up at 4:30 for work
    night owls lend me your strength, I'm a morning person but 4am is not morning

• Witnessed x 5
  17. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

4am is a crime

• Agree x 4
  18. Loq

6 hours of sleep is not enough for a full day of work and an 8 hour roadtrip
    but also
    buppy come home today........

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Loq

the question I always try to ask myself on levelling a character is 'and what have we learned today this level?'
    sometimes, when the DM is mad we're babey and gives us a level for a shopping trip, it's difficult to decide what deserves to get points put into it
    sometimes, the answer is 'fire owie :( I want more con, survival, and spellcraft right now immediately'

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  20. Loq

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that mtg fandom has started shopping Big Tity RE Vampire Lady onto Sorin's body
    possibly just that it took this long

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice