Back on my bullshit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Loq, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

adult domino is just a call of cthulhu npc
    turns into a miniboss if you call them on sending you into a trap with enough proof, or otherwise notice that their classes mysteriously lose a handful of students every few years (or that they've been on the staff list for. centuries lmao)

• Winner x 4
  2. Loq

okay brain what shirt to we wear to Replacement Mothers Day
    >be gay do crimes skull
    to the house where no one knows we're queer and we want to keep it that way???
    >this shirt and no other
    im
    brain why

• Witnessed x 4
  3. Loq

does it count as scaly if you aren't Into reptiles or want to Be a reptile, you just think you, A Human Person, would look cooler with scales
    asking for me
    new work gloves have tiny tiny scale patterns on them For Grip and I have been forcibly reminded that I once drew scales up both my arms, fingertips to shoulder, after finals in 8th grade for No Goddamn Reason

• Winner x 2
  4. Loq

2 log:
    wrist and elbow chunchy immediately following shot, faded within an hour.
    can't sleep on stab side
    12 hours post-shot. fever. can't tell if actual brainfog or brainfog from pain, but having to choose between toast and poptart for breakfast literally made me break down crying so uh. calling out of work to Die
    ibu has made moving... tolerable, if still not fun. finally decided poptart breakfast. appetite dead, mild nausea, probably shouldn't put sugar and dairy on top of that but the other option means Screamy Microwave Oven (and also going back downstairs) and I cannot with more auditory stimulus than the cat fountain rn
    I can see the veins in my hands more clearly than usual. vasodilation?
    weird sporadic leg cramps confirmed for side effect, this happened last time too.
    passed out for an hour nap. still tired. can sleep on stabbed side if I crunch the stabbed shoulder sideways so the injection site itself isn't under pressure. veins no longer unusually visible.
    another hour nap. head hurty. spine hurty.
    touch sensitivity is back, but I preempted it with loose clothes so it's mostly just at the waistband.
    sinus congestion
    fever and chills in full swing. head on fire (centered around sinuses), extremeties frozen despite blanket And catpile, torso swinging wildly between the two depending on what is most inconvenient.
    eyes burning and watering.
    benadryl took care of the eye burny enough that I could nap again, but did nothing about the sinus congestion. Trying acetaminophen because I need Something if I don't want to puke dinner back up from too much mucus-swallowing.

woke up at 130 with massive gut pain. feels like gas but can't force it out. bone hurty mostly gone, replaced with bouts of uncontrollable tremors. can't get back to sleep.
    ~145: vomit. mucus and dry-heaving, but not as much mucus as normal for mucus-induced vomit. intestines still painful, but subsiding.
    210: tremors seem to have subsided. nornal garden-variety chills are back, but at least those pass.
    got another half-hour doze in, then more vomit. mucus, the one (1) sip of Gatorade I had around 215, and yet more dry-heaving. (unrelated, but a stye I've had for the last week has finally decided to drain, so seeing fresh blood red drip in along the puke was An Experience.)
    Real Morning Stocktaking: still bloated as hell, but nausea seems to have mostly passed. appetite awol. Soreness normal for sleeping in weird positions, not the death grind of yesterday. sinuses still fucky, but not draining half so noticeably. tired. short of breath. weak.
    two-hour nap in the afternoon, but that might just be from waking up 87 times overnight.
    still short of breath and coughing. bit of brainfog.

slept through the night this time, as much as I ever do. lingering cough and chest congestion. no other symptoms.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    • Witnessed x 3
  5. Loq

probably can't stand long enough to shower vs will probably fall asleep in a bath
    FIGHT

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Loq

tumblr ad shenanigans continue: I am once more getting ads with my town name in them... but now they're in spanish

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

tumblr are you okay?

• Agree x 2
  8. Loq

Screenshot_20210612-054613_Tumblr.jpg
    tumblr ads now encouraging me to commit fraud with loans I don't have
    good job tumblr

• Useful x 1
  9. Loq

"no make only eat" okay that's great brain can I have breakfast please

• Witnessed x 2
  10. Loq

• Witnessed x 4
  11. Loq

opisthoteuthis depressa is my new favorite animal
    he is so flat and so friendshaped
    (gotta google it in japanese for the friendshaped pictures tho, メンダコ)

• Agree x 3
  12. Loq

I don't wanna go to work, I wanna roll around in fic for a fandom I'm only vibing in via osmosis

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. Loq

parents: birthday list? getting a bit late bro
    me, no thoughts head empty, with only $200 snake supplies on the wishlist, having bought the one (1) game I wanted already: uh

14. Loq

help I've fallen into a children's logic puzzle game

• Winner x 2
  15. Loq

brain has decided sweeney todd is good bedtime music
    o k

• Informative x 1
  16. TheOwlet

i wish there was a '???' rating....

• Agree x 1
  17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Dream of highly dubious pies

• Agree x 3
  18. Loq

part of me wants to join the meme and ask for worldbuilding questions for drakevik
    but another part of me knows I've been sucked back into Other People's IPs™ and writebrain is firmly focused on da2 recently.............

I guess
    worldbuilding for drakevik or random bs about the twin hawkes (onyx-acanthus) worldstate, hit me, I guess we'll see which I do in november when we get there

19. TheOwlet

*slides in*

worldbuilding: how long have people been doing the drakevik thing?

20. Loq

I need to fuck around with timelines some more, but I'm still pretty solid on 'multiple thousands of years,' not least to give time for sweet sweet revisionism to have set in re: the original dragon war/mialdryg Round One/the initial reason for the alliance in the first place.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice