Bad News Good News

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jacktrash, May 23, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Bustin' Bustin' Bustin' Bustin' Bustin' Bustin' Bu

Oh, i realize it's off topic, but: almond milk is great for lattes! It foams faster, and imo tastes better too

• Useful x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Bad News: I still need to pack
    Good New: Going to Oregon to pick up the boy this weekend!!!!

• Winner x 7
  3. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Bad news: have not slept yet today, on account of I pulled an all-nighter on purpose
    Good news: I filled out a new patient questionnaire for a doctor my uncle recommended and should hear back on whether or nor I'll be accepted as a patient within a week. I also went to a walk-in clinic, got a new prescription for All my meds, and got my meds filled. Also, I now have paint chips to test in my room to see what colours I want to paint the walls.

• Like x 4
  4. Camber

Camber Member

Bad news: still got this big thing past due, and alas, it's wretched. And this year will be more intense work-wise, so I Gotta get on this work.

Good news: I'm back at my flat and my flatmates are very lovely. e.g.: I have been made pasta And invited to companiably paint flowers And we have started a jigsaw as a flat, and it's been about a day. Friends are good actually!

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice