Bees?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by bees?, Dec 5, 2015.

?

Bees?

1. BEES!!!

59.6%
  2. You get a bee and you get a bee! You all get bees!

46.5%
  3. Oh, no, not the bees! Not the bees!

26.3%
  4. Spelling bees!

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bees?

bees? avatar of the demiplane of bees

• Like x 6
  2. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I am very disappoint that I was only able to select two options in this poll. I need 2 Oprah and 1 Nic Cage bee-related screaming at minimum.

(THEY'RE IN MY EYES)

• Like x 3
  3. bees?

friend, do not worry. you can vote many timez!!!

that iz the power of zubaccountzz

• Like x 1
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

zubzubzub zubzubzub zubzubzub

(it's just so fun to say!)

• Like x 2
  5. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

• Like x 4
  6. bees?

i don't even know what to zzzay

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

look at this person's cute insect people (includes two different bees!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

link: http://hetiru.tumblr.com/post/139163300952/gooseberry-concept-art-i-dont-post-for-a-lot-of

and description of characters from page:
    I don’t post for a lot of my concept art here except Patreon, but still I have something to show you))))

I don’t think they are characters, because I wanted to create PARTICULARLY clothes style of these or those insects. But who knows who knows. This is just am example design, I could change something in the future)

The first set with Hymenoptera is needed for my oneshot story “Gooseberry: Replace the sun” where Firo and Carira are main characters) Ahaha 100+ pages oneshot sounds hard X’D

Wasps in my manga are very thin and long legs ones. Arrogant.

Honeybees opposites to wasps are chunky for a little, wear an officer clothes. Take everything serious and don’t have sense of humor. Actually they’re different from wasps even in color *you can notice it in the real life as well*. And they wear these two vessels crossed on shoulders.

Bumblebees are mostly plump, but there are those who underfeed because of working a lot and always being late for a dinner *like Firo*. Light hair color. Friendly and easy-going.

These spices don’t have good relations between each other. All of them have color on eyelids.

Stag-beetles are local hard men. They run to fight once they find out someone encroaches on their territorial integrity. They take care of themselves and drink ONLY oak sap. Always sort out their relations with the same stag-beetles showing off in front of ladies of their soul and heart. The interesting fact involves in that they take other insects in good part and sometimes help them with something.

Bombyx Mori (silkworm larvae) are teen-girls/servants who work with Silk Kien creating beautiful elegant clothes and fabric. They don’t have so much difference in appearance.

Field crickets are responsible for everything connected with music in “Gooseberry”. Usually they work for themselves, but sometimes take freelance job. Hate rivalry and try to be the best in their own circles. Orchestra bands also exist. Melancholics. The most of time they are in depression block.

• Like x 7
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

There's some sort of nightshade in the parking lot behind my apartment building, and yesterday it was COVERED in bumblebees. Two different species! Big mostly-yellow ones and little buff-colored ones. I love bees. I watched them for twenty minutes.

• Like x 2
  10. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i dreamed that i had a beehive! and i was taking my first honey harvest, i got half a jar, i was so proud of my little guys, i was all "congratulations you hard workers you!" and was making plans to eat the honey in my yogurt -- when a gust of wind came and knocked the hive off its stand! i had to run away because i wasn't wearing protective gear and they were v upset bees. so i found my gear and came back to put the hive back upright, and the bees were flying around all angry like WHO DID THIS THING but as soon as i put the hive back on its stand they calmed right down and got to work fixing everything. and some got up under my net hoodie thing but they were just sitting there on my shirt, they weren't mad, they were just lost.

when i woke up i was SO SAD because i don't actually have bees. :(

• Like x 7
  11. Dracaena

Dracaena [WT/18+] Witch of Hope

• Like x 4
  12. bees?

source

• Like x 4
  13. bees?

• Like x 4
  14. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I saved two bumblebees in the last week while i was out and about sugar water was not an option so i just put them on/in the nearest flower i could find is this okay

• Like x 6
  15. bees?

YEZZZZ! thank you for zaving beez

• Like x 1
  16. bees?

• Like x 12
  17. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Apparently* bees can sense electrical fields via their fuzz. They use it to identify plants.
    Nontechnical source
    Technical source

*in other words, a single study has data indicating with some level of confidence

• Like x 4
  18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

this clearly means

BEE MOVIE 2: ELECTRIC BUZZALOO

• Like x 5
  19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 2
  20. bees?

all the little buzz bees rise up, rise up

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice