Before I Get Banned

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by tickingnectarine, Aug 25, 2016.

1. albedo

albedo metasperg

@tickingnectarine Everyone has literally welcomed in Rigel, the jerk orbiting the center of 2500 pages of drama, the guy who told abuse survivors to wank to their own tears, spent several years apologizing for his boyfriend's explicit rape fantasies/threats, and cheered on his boyfriend's attempts to get someone's children taken away by CPS for the crime of "writing Homestuck fanfic he doesn't like".

You're fine, dude, nbd. Try not to yell explicit death threats and nobody will blink an eye.

@applechime NECTARINES ARE SO AMAZING AND I LOVE THEM. I should get some nectarines.

• Like x 4
  2. @this thread in general great, now i'm craving nectarines and i can't eat the last one in the fridge. thx obama.

(hi tn!)

• Like x 3
  3. albedo

albedo metasperg

... can you put nectarines in the fridge? I thought they were like peaches, and got mealy in the fridge.

4. it's only been in there for a day, and only because it's almost Too Ripe after chillin on the counter for a coupla days.

5. albedo

albedo metasperg

Oh, that works. Damn. I'll have to plan my nectarine-devourment carefully, then; it's hot enough here that things go Too Ripe really fast, right now.

• Like x 1
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Welcome to Kintsugi! Seconding everyone who's said not to worry about bannination and such. (Also the TVTropes forums are a cesspit and I'm pretty glad I was never actually active there. :P)

Any favorite works of media? c:

7. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

In retrospect, I missed a glorious opportunity by not inducing the system to send a "you have been banned" message saying "Banned for implying that I would ban people for frivolous reasons."

But I suppose it's probably just as well as the humor might not be immediately apparent.

• Like x 16
  8. My favorite works of media include Homestuck, Steven Universe, Card Captor Sakura (my first anime!), MLP: FiM, Pokemon, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Disgaea, Parasyte, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and Total Drama Island. Plus various other minor interests.

• Like x 3
  9. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Shit, they haven't banned me, and I have made enemies here.

• Like x 5
  10. albedo

albedo metasperg

:pitchforks::pitchforks::pitchforks::pitchforks:

• Like x 10
  11. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  12. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

1) i now want all of the citrus how d a r e

2) :0!!! I haven't seen him around

13. cantankerousAquarius

3) WELCOME TO THE FORUM NEW CITRUSY COMPADRE

14. albedo

albedo metasperg

He's @Sharkwater, he showed up briefly. May have made a new account or just generally fucked off.

15. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

nectarines are very much not a citrus :u

• Like x 1
  16. callout post 4 cA: called a thing citrus that wasn't a citrus

• Like x 8
  17. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

citrusAntagonizer

(so yeah this is a pretty standard example of what the forum's like when we're being silly)

• Like x 5
  18. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

in all fairness it sounds a lot like tangerine

• Like x 1
  19. cantankerousAquarius

I hate everyone in this bar <3<

• Like x 3
  20. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

full disclosure, I used to confuse them with tangerines bc of not really having eaten nectarines at all. I'm almost mad that they're superior to peaches (best fruit) on account of no fuzz and no sourness issues. PEACHES STILL SMELL BETTER THAN OTHER FRUIT IT IS A FACT

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice