Beforus Homestuck Fan Album - Releases Sunday w/ Livestream

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by BlackholeKG, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

this is the most beautiful thing I've ever listened to and if I was a little better about spoons and had a few more people I'd ask you if I could put this on as a live acted musical at a con

2. IvyLB

(One thing that is bothering me like mad what is the song "Safe Drive at Midnight (Fuchsia Moonrise Beep Mix) is quoting? I recognize the melody but i can't place ti and it's driving me batshit insane)

3. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Haha, clue's in the name! It's essentially a straight car horn mix of Fuchsia Moonrise, which is from Beforus.

As far as I know, the original song itself doesn't quote any other tracks (could be wrong, but I don't think so).

4. IvyLB

THANK YOU
    i may or may not have been searching in the wrong direction entirely because it reminded me a lot of stuff on the Tokyo Ghoul OST i think which has a few piano pieces with similar... tone? (mostly it sounds like at any given point the chorus line of Glassy Sky could start oops :P)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice