Blogette Delta Zero - A Thread of Consternation

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by BaseDeltaZero, Jul 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

YorishiroAttempt3.png

Man, there's a reason I don't do proper anime-style eyes, I guess. It definitely has a Baby's First DeviantArt quality to it, but I'm trying to match a game's art style.

I also hate the skirt here.
    Which game? What's going on? Uh... It's a long, dirty story.

• Like x 2
  2. BaseDeltaZero

Current Project: Working on a Nanoha AU named Miracle of Science, in which Jail 'wins' and then things proceed to get more complicated.
    I've also been working on some quests on QQ. Maybe I'll talk more about that, later, and of course a dozen other projects.

Also maybe moving to Michigan, which is. Mixed feelings on that.

Anyways. The current chapter is being a pain in the ass. It's a meeting. Which is... somewhat problematic. I've got to deal with a bunch of 'important' people, only a few of which are of any real import to the story (and only in the background), and lay out the outline of a plan while setting up for future problems...

Perhaps if I at least list out all the various officers, it'll be easier to manage.

• Like x 1
  3. BaseDeltaZero

The 'list out all the various officers' technique has had moderate success.

Meanwhile, in unrelated Quest news:

4. BaseDeltaZero

Finally came back to this thing.
    YorishiroAttempt6.png

Actually matching the game's art style for the eyes... helped? Sorta. They haven't been properly detailed, but adding the lowlights, at least, makes it look a lot better.

Now I just need to learn enough Unity to actually make that mod. And finish the art. And... do it like a dozen more times.
    ... and make the rest of the characters.

In other news, Death Poems. Why would I do this to myself.

I also made this. For reasons.
    HeartRune.png

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
  5. BaseDeltaZero

So my Quest has been progressing... poorly.

I committed myself to writing a date, for some reason, and it is... not working. I can't figure how to write... any of it? Describe the food? But what about before the food? I don't know.

6. BaseDeltaZero

Current status: It's going.

Edit to Add: I think being in my computer room makes me sick. Maybe it's the CO2, I don't know, I just can't stand to be there for long or I get a worse and worse headache.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  7. BaseDeltaZero

NO PROGRESS ONLY CONSTERNATION

I'm moving from my apartment where I hoped (failed) to go back to college to a temporary apartment in Michigan. It's quite a move, and we've been... getting set up. It's quite a thing, I'll need to figure out arcane concepts like 'winter clothes' and 'shoes'. Especially not looking forward to the last one.

Still, at least I can use it as an excuse! Yay. I'll be happy when it's over, now's just. Hectic.

I did manage to obtain an Adderall (well, 'Amphetamine Salts') prescription, which is nice. Missed my last doctor's appointment in this town, though, which I'm... not super broken up about. Getting the prescription was... perfunctonially easy, but I've had some problems keeping on schedule, because I always have, and didn't get a straight answer if I could just take it relative to when I actually get up. But when I've been able to take it consistently... I feel like, 90% useless, instead of 100%. So that's nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice