BNHA: Where your quirk is not the written kind

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Raire, Sep 26, 2017.

1. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I've got one, after having thought about it because of some tiktok vids.

Quirk: Healer
    Sort of similar to Recovery Girl, in that they can heal up other people. They can also heal themselves, but instead of Recovery Girl's quirk where she uses the energy of the person she's healing, they use their own resources to heal the injured person. It costs less energy if they're emotionally close to the person, but healing major injuries results in sensory overload, followed by exhaustion and spoon loss, followed by having to cast from hit points to keep going.

They were pushed to be a support hero and become a medic, but then-undiagnosed ADHD made it near-impossible to actually pass the required classes. This was compounded by the fact that they didn't really want to be a support hero at all, they just wanted to be left alone.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

i'll show better pics when they're out of box, and the other goodies i got later. rn im dead from con. so have my newly obtained prized husbands lol.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. TheMockingCrows

Happy Pride
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice