Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

they could go for a run in the woods in wolf form, and be all kinds of wild dangerbeasts, and then go back to camp and have brandy in their tea. :3

i reall yshould sleep tho.

• Like x 2
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

3. jacktrash

obediently zzzzzz

4. jacktrash

do you feel like doing dickface von trenchcoat today? or have another trope idea to play with? i am all in favor of a bit of Things Happening as long as they don't pin us down for ages.

5. roach

I was thinking dvt would occur when they were back in civilization? If they met him while wolves in the woods, they'd just mop the floor with him.

6. roach

I am blanking on Things Happening rn but ill think on it while chores.

7. jacktrash

ah, good point. he also does not seem like the wilderness type. :D

we could just go "and they hung out and were chill" until fishing or sexytimes or sth.

8. roach

yeah some amount of goofing around in the woods can be skipped over. maybe later on during dinner erskin tries to change back and can't? do you think that would alarm bel or would he just be like 'welp!' about it.

maybe there could be a full moon coming up soon.

ummm ideas for Things Happening

-fishing adventures
    -erskin sticking himself with a fishhook
    -erskin thinking the blood worms are for snacks
    -we impulsively chased a deer and bel got kicked in the face and his human face has a hell of a shiner to explain away
    -cranky bear
    -clampy bear trap
    -asshole hunter getting real excited to kill a wolf
    -asshole werewolf hunter trying to get all hellsing on bel's ass
    -lady werewolf on the prowl
    -arguus and lainey are encountered
    -stalked by a hide-behind
    -creepy hidden bunker full of bad juju
    -underpass that lets out somewhere really different, now they have to get back to where they came from
    -fairy-style wild hunt
    -later maybe when they get past the snowline they could see a wendigo stalking some human and team up to kill it real hard

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    • Like x 6
  9. jacktrash

you have the best ideas :D :D

i am kind of excited about the idea of a werewolf hunter trying to hunt them, and bel defending in human form, because he is far more dangerous with hands. and then they drag the guy back to camp and give him beer and bratwurst and a righteous chewing-out.

• Like x 3
  10. jacktrash

bel would be alarmed at first, i think, but he's keeping track of moon phases and also if erskin was calm about it and was just like "meh i changed too often yesterday" then he'd relax.

11. roach

okay, suggestion: werewolf helsing shows up to kill Bel 'in his lair' i.e at his dad's place. and has like, an assault rifle and a crossbow and holy water and silver throwing knives and napalm and bel is like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NORMAL and erskin is like well, he didn't bring grenades, so that's nice

• Like x 4
  12. jacktrash

idk man, his dad's an air force colonel, if some dude shows up all murdery like that it would get governmental real fast. instead of getting a hilarious beating and a lecture, dude would end up in guantanamo.

what if he comes after them in a motel? though i would think he'd be aware of the risk of getting arrested, and try to go after werewolves at the full moon, when they are not likely to call 911.

• Like x 3
  13. jacktrash

i feel like repairing my sleep schedule, so i'm gonna hit the sack. perhaps tomorrow we can have a werewolf hunter. :D

• Like x 1
  14. roach

i like the idea of werewolf hunter on full moon! that sounds dramatic. also interesting for bel to have to deal with.

15. jacktrash

i managed to fall asleep for a couple hours, and i dreamed about these nerds. they met the werewolf hunter, and it was dean winchester. probably because i've been reading good omens fic and it's full of spn crossovers. anyway, they went human to talk, and dean threw a juvenile shitfit because they were naked.

erskin: what is he on about now?
    bel: he needs the indifferent cosmos to know that he doesn't like to look at naked men.
    erskin: well, that's stupid. i'm a work of art.

and i woke myself up laughing. so basically it's erskin's fault i'm up at quarter to four. thanks. :P

• Like x 7
  16. roach

sorry dude, i am snooze

• Like x 1
  17. jacktrash

no sorry, i wish i was snooze.

18. roach

ok i can edit if that's too gruesome or dramatic!

19. jacktrash

despite his genuine concern, bel is still a little shit; he intends to read him harry potter. :D

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

erskin is so cute i can't stand it.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice