Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

makes sense; alex would've been relatively young and inexperienced, compared to reggie, and probably really was just there to fly the plane and perhaps shoot some guns if guns needed shooting. he may have stolen a helicopter at some point.

• Like x 2
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

is there going to be a moment where alex is like OH! THAT SERVICE DOG HE HAD ALONG!! or has he already had that moment offscreen

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

i'm blanking on what-all alex might know, and i think it is probably bedtime for me. tomorrow!

• Like x 1
  4. roach

I would think he'd know just some military intelligence related edges of supernatural stuff? Some cia spook stuff? Whereas there's obviously a lot more range and depth of weirdness and interrelated magical societies in the 'civilian' bits of the world.

5. jacktrash

would it mess up any of your plans if he knew russia had werewolves and assumed/deduced the 'bomb sniffer dog' reggie brought along was a spywolf or something?

6. roach

i don't think i really had plans, no. do you think he would have been briefed about it, or just figured it out? i actually do not know which bits of info would be pinned to which levels of clearance or how that relates to various ranks, in the american military. or like, any military, haha.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  7. jacktrash

me neither, so... winging it!

8. roach

the problems werewolf personnel pose to a military hierarchy is so interesting though. i feel like the what-if situation where bel's whole strike team survived to be woofs along with him would make for a hell of a novel.

• Like x 2
  9. jacktrash

that would be pretty badass, yeah :D

10. roach

haha dang, alex. i think the topic of which governments take away which population's kids must be a lot more abstract for him than for erskin's family.

11. jacktrash

naw, he just decided not to get into an argument about whose government has a worse track record.

eta: he's a parent, the very thought is viscerally horrifying to him. erskin might've picked that up.

• Like x 2
  12. roach

i think he was a little too defensive and snappy to be empathetic right then! but yeah he's also very eager to smooth over fights. good job bel's dad.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  13. roach

rare sighting of erskin's grandma

[​IMG]

• Like x 8
  14. jacktrash

roach roach dog sleeping bags are a thing and i'm DYING

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

with regret, i must leave these cutiebutts shopping, for it is my bedtime.

• Like x 1
  16. roach

Werewoof Erskin is a literal fashion hound. Then again he's associated 'looking dapper' with 'extra sandwiches' and 'people don't shoot you' so I guess it's not such a surprise.

btw i am naps

• Like x 3
  17. roach

ok but pls consider:

[​IMG]
    mr sports

and

[​IMG]

el tigre

18. jacktrash

19. roach

[​IMG]
    astro pupper

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice