Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

it's galley

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

now i'm double dead :3

ok i am getting a bit bored with shopping trip, unless you have further shenanigans in mind i propose we ff to some later point.

• Like x 1
  3. roach

Yeah maybe they can get lunch and go to the dog park or running or smth? that was what erskin was originally asking to do. if they just take him right back home he'd be stir-crazy, which i guess is certainly a plot item, but maybe a more unhappy one.

4. jacktrash

dog park! feel free to gloss over lunch, they'll probably just get drive-thru and eat in the parking lot since restaurants won't let erskin in.

5. roach

ok i didn't know how bel would react to the dog park or where/when/if he would change into fur or what. you get to decide that bit.

6. jacktrash

k! bel is very slightly jealous even tho he knows erskin's joking, btw. not sure if that would be apparent, but funny if it is.

• Like x 1
  7. roach

woof erskin is a shameless sandwich slut and does not care who gets mad about it

• Like x 1
  8. jacktrash

i edited my previous post to have bel mention his dog name, because we can't have alex calling a dog by his son's name, at least not close enough to home that someone might know him.

9. jacktrash

oh shit i missed the 'separated by size' bit, lemme rewrite my post.

10. jacktrash

11. roach

have i posted this before?

[​IMG]

it's a regular timberwolf, apparently, so midway between erskin and bel's sizes.

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

ahh, cutie! no, i don't think you've posted it.

13. jacktrash

ok, i must bedtime now, gnight!

14. roach

i can edit if this isn't an event you wanna do or have alex in!

15. jacktrash

no, it's hilarious, i love it. i don't understand dogs well enough, though -- what does it mean when a dog humps everything in sight?

16. roach

Theyre a 90's jock bully. Its a brief dominance gesture among wolves, and a gross, rude condescending taking-advantage-of among dogs who will do it a lot longer and w a lot more boner. This shepherd would be named Blane or Chad and wear a varsity jacket in the highschool au, haha.

Rizzo tries to do it a lot to bigger and unfixed boy dogs. He has issues w making friends i.e he doesnt want any >:T

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    • Like x 4
  17. jacktrash

dad kadros is definitely alpha material :D

i think bel is one of nature's sub-alphas or betas; he likes to have a job to do, and he's good at command and intimidation, but not so great at inspiring admiration and loyalty. he'd rather be a leader's right-hand man.

• Like x 1
  18. roach

dad kadros is definitely a stone cold badass. he's the kind of guy erskin's happy to defer to in violent situations, and while he's enjoying the guy's hospitality, but not indefinitely? erskin's cooperative, not obedient, if that makes sense. he'll work with people on stuff, and likes doing things effectively, and will defer to superior experience, but discipline and order make him feel frustrated, defensive, and anxious, not secure.

• Like x 2
  19. jacktrash

i don't think they'll have a conflict. alex isn't the type to bring military discipline home. he was more giving them a chance to show off how proud and self-controlled they were, to show up the sloppy dog and owner.

• Like x 3
  20. roach

Yeah! and Erskin was more than happy to play along, he thought that was great. I was just thinking, as a long term personality.... analysis.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice