Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i think this guy's 'name' should be Aconite. maybe Aconite Winters. his dead name is probably like josh or drew.

• Like x 2
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

is he racist, do you think? does he see bel's a black wolf and assume he's a black human, and treat him extra condescendingly for it?

3. jacktrash

aconite gives you stomach cramps so that's pretty appropriate

• Like x 2
  4. roach

what if erskin is immediately like 'my liege!' as soon as this guy declares he's an alpha and his animal magnetism has drawn them to him, and bel is like 'lolwhut' but then it turns out erskin's just decided to do an extended LARP, for funsies.

aconite is wolfsbane. as is this guy. a wolf... who is a bane.

• Like x 6
  5. jacktrash

lsdfkjghldsfkjgh YES GOOD THIS IS ALL GOLD

• Like x 1
  6. roach

"I am known as aconite moonfang"

"Oh! ok. I'm gallant lightpaw and this is.... Sir Knight.... shadow...squat."

• Like x 4
  7. jacktrash

dsfglkjdsf;lkdjfg

erskin do you ever want to get laid again think carefully

8. jacktrash

pff he could call bel 'captain kadros' and fedora wolf would think it was a made up name like his own

p sure he wouldn't get it even if bel made the "i have a special hat, it's green" joke

• Like x 4
  9. roach

" It's important that I do this before I settle down and have a family, because I know once I do I'm going to be too responsible and too attached to them for adventures like this" was this always bel's plan or has some werewolfish life goals kinda snuck in there

10. jacktrash

the latter. he always knew he wanted to get married and be super devoted to his spouse, but he was never all that into kids before. :D

• Like x 1
  11. jacktrash

12. roach

oooh pretty

also re: bel's family, i think he'd probably be charmed by erskin's family, if also really overwhelmed. they are all as flippant and devious and high-energy as him, so i think it's kind of a constant three-ring circus meets war game, there.

i want bel to meet galley and fall in love and live happily ever after but errrgh i don't want to write galley in this AU too. we'll just have to keep putting it off.

13. jacktrash

heh, i was thinking about the same problem just recently. but hey, could be years, right? let bel and erskin run around together a while.

• Like x 1
  14. jacktrash

how shall we introduce trenchcoat von fuckface, and are you playing him? i played alex, so, neener neener, your turn to be secondary character guy. :D

15. roach

haha! yeah i figured i would play fuckface. Maybe they meet him the next morning? he is eating a spare MRE (because he is so tough and survivalist) and reading The Fountainhead.

maybe erskin could be showing bel how to track down other wolves and werewolves? and they stand there like UHHHhhh.... oh. ): ): when they find him.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  16. roach

huh! do you think that would be funny or awkward? i was thinking he would think bel was EXTRA MANLY and be one of those people who never thinks of black people at all— you know, like those people who draw black or dark-furred animal characters as white humans in dark clothes.

17. jacktrash

haha bel IS extra manly. but yeah, that might be the unfunny kind of awkward.

18. roach

haha maybe he just didn't know that black wolves were even a real thing. he thought they were like, world of warcraft fantasy. or photoshopped like black lions.

19. jacktrash

bel: "yes, i photoshopped myself, i'm very good with computers"

• Like x 8
  20. roach

does bel know that running big game into bodies of water is a traditional wolf maneuver or is he reinventing the wheel, here?

i think running deer off cliffs or into ambushes is more of a werewolf thing, it'd require a certain amount of forward planning.

ETA: Wolf Fact: wolves actually really help rebuild and protect rivers from browsing deer, like at yellowstone. the deer eventually learn not to go near the river, not even to much the yummy sprouts and water grass, because the wolves will plow them right into it and hop aboard. without deer chewing on it constantly the riparian growth manages to grow up and get healthy and host a bunch more animals. yay, apex predators.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice