Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

bel is definitely reinventing the wheel, the hunting tactics he knows involve projectile weapons. or knives and kung fu, but he's only hunted humans with those.

• Like x 2
  2. jacktrash

btw feel free to move them on to morning, i am eager to see them encounter fedora face before i start conking out for the night.

3. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

ok well give bel his victory as Supreme Duck Hunter, then have em go back and snooze.

4. jacktrash

i didn't get all the way to snoozing, but you can jump to morning. i figure they'll probably want to hike farther in, so bel might spend the first half of the day in human form, backpacking the tent and basic supplies deeper into the park. or they might test out the doggie backpacks for that -- it's a backpacking tent, it's quite light and folds up very small, they could totally do it.

5. jacktrash

let's have him able to speak wolf, the language barrier would be kind of tedious, i think.

• Like x 1
  6. roach

sure, though i haven't yet thought of where he'd have picked it up from. Any idea who turned this guy, and why?

7. jacktrash

possibly someone wanted a sidekick who was easy to push around, and then couldn't stand him and fed him a line about how he was ready to strike out on his own and form his own pack?

• Like x 4
  8. jacktrash

btw, i've been looking at pictures of dog backpacks, and it looks like once they're adjusted properly, the guys could get in and out of them without shifting, if they help each other. one could hold onto the neck part of the harness and the one wearing it could sort of slither backwards out of it. and the same for getting it on, sorta wriggle into it, with your buddy hanging on so it doesn't just push ahead of you.

• Like x 2
  9. roach

i think i'm wobbling all over from RIGID INTELLECTUALIST to NEW AGE HODGEPODGE but then again it's entirely possible for the insufferable to be both. you have to be in TOTAL CONTROL of your mind to separate the WHEAT of true power from the CHAFF of superstitious ritual.

also yeah maybe his girlfriend was the one who got bitten or invited in to a family, and dragged in her boyfriend— or he demanded she share the power with him— and then realized like haha wow, fuck that, actually.

after licking his wounds he decided that even though he thought she was special, and loved him for who he was, she turned out to be like any other slut who was just waiting for a sufficiently ABUSIVE JERK to come along, and so dumped him for a LITERAL ALPHA, not even giving him a fair chance to show HE, TOO, WAS AN ALPHA.

(somewhere out there this girl is hanging out with a very nice boyfriend and girlfriend and relating a story about how dingus mcclusterfuck tried to mansplain the hunger games to her)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Like x 10
  10. jacktrash

oh my god i'm peeing, this guy is so wonderfully awful, kudos!

11. jacktrash

I CAN'T BREATHE OMGGGG LKSDJFHGLSDKFGJ

12. jacktrash

i should've gone to bed an hour ago but this is too funny and i don't want to stop

13. roach

yyyeah i should have done a lot more drawing today than i did haha

14. jacktrash

bel has decided to go all in :D

• Like x 1
  15. roach

erskin is re-evaluating his 'don't pressure the human about doggy-style sex' policy

i don't want to write it any more than bel wants to do it, probably, but being a clever bastard is definitely the way to erskin's heart. and boner.

16. jacktrash

i wonder if it would even be enjoyable in that shape. and... i have ceased wondering, because that train of thought goes nowhere good.

but believe me when i say that bel has noticed how erskin reacted to his cleverness, and will be putting that knowlege to good use in the future. :D

sadly, i really have to go to bed. the Trial Of Leadership will have to be put off til tomorrow. btw, bel has reasoned that if it takes silver or MASSIVE damage to kill a werewolf, then it's totally fine if pasty mc randian gets his nads kicked in by a moose.

• Like x 1
  17. roach

now i'm just thinking of him running up all foolhardy and then hanging off a moose's nose like furry jewelry. this kind of guy isn't really cowardly, just petty and lazy and complacent.

18. jacktrash

oh my god, and erskin cheering him on and bel just standing there like "well that's actually a moose but ok"

• Like x 4
  19. jacktrash

ok i really am going to bed now, gnight!

20. roach

going to studio, may be slow to reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice