Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

they have indeed not yet done butt stuff!

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

erskin you adorable disaster <3

3. jacktrash

i hope erskin has had some experience, because the other way round may have size issues. :U

4. roach

Yeah i don't think he's had the time or experience to do The Full Buttsex with anyone, but he's probably been fingered? Gives them something to work up to!

I bet gay werewolves who are wolfier than Bel tend to do a lot of intercrural sex. He's probably happily done that from both positions with... some friend or another. I don't think he's had all that many partners in this AU.

5. jacktrash

at some point in the future, what if they rescue trenchcoat von narcissist from the werewolf hunter? i just have a childish desire to see that jerk realize he's fucked up.

• Like x 2
  6. jacktrash

although it feels a little weird that you named him rhett, even though you got the name from a list, because of rhett of circular file fame.

7. jacktrash

anyway mostly i'm just thinking about the thing where most werewolves will go wolf when they need to kick ass, and the hunter is prepared for that, but bel is deadly as hell in human form. and imagining the hunter getting ready to fight a wolf, all padded/armored arms/legs and so forth, and instead he gets this leggy naked guy bringing out the kung fu moves. armored forearms won't help you when you get axe-kicked in the head.

• Like x 3
  8. roach

haha, i like that. i'm debating over whether thick leather or silver-washed chainmail would be better for a werewolf hunter. plate armor is expensive and conspicuous, yknow! i think werewolf hunters would definitely want to protect legs and arms more than their core, since werewolves would be aiming to drag them down by a limb. i guess chainmail wouldn't really protect against crush or puncture damage, just slicing? so stiff, boiled leather could be best, it'd protect against puncture damage and even some crushing.

i wonder if cloaks would like... help or hinder that? on one hand the cloak gives a wolf an obvious target to grab on to and drag. on the other hand, it would obscure and distract from the limbs, making it harder for wolves to grab and drag those. also while a wolf was pulling on a cloak hem, the hunter would know exactly where it was while not having any limbs in danger, and could spin around and stab. so on the balance probably cloaks are a good idea. maybe it works as a trap for werewolves who are too dim to realize that their clever 'grab the cloak and pull the guy over' maneuver's been anticipated.

THOUGHTS.

9. jacktrash

so a cloak with a breakaway clasp? leaving the wolf sort of tangled in the cloak, or at least fighting a piece of cloth.

oh dang, it'd be so cinematic though. erskin trying to escape, because he's sensible like that, and bel all puffed up because erskin's in danger, and the hunter is like "yeah the big black one's gonna come at me in three, two, one --" and then bel shifts and goes tyler durden on the guy's face.

• Like x 4
  10. jacktrash

i don't wanna go to bed but i am going to do it anyway because i am a Good Boy. more rp tomorrow i hope!

• Like x 1
  11. roach

erskin would absolutely try to escape until he was trapped, whereupon he would do exactly the stupid wolf thing of trying to pull the hunter down by his cloak, and get stabbed for it. then bel could go tyler durden on the guy's face. afterwards bel could try and get erskin to a vet or something.

it could also be interesting if the hunter did his best to panic them on a night near the full moon, for maximum intelligence disparity, because it would completely work on erskin, but bel would be able to pull himself together even with erskin going to hysterical pieces right beside him.

12. roach

by the way, i was thinking erskin's messed-up-leg-story in this AU was due to a run in with a leg-hold trap in his teens. he recovered from pretty well on four legs, but obviously is a little stiff on two legs and it probably hurts after a (frustratingly slow) mile or two, so he had even more reason to not give a fuck about being human ever.

anyway i figured the leg-hold trap was just something a fur trapper set and he blundered into by bad luck, but we could change it to the much more dramatic werewolf hunter werewolf trap. maybe a fur trapper actually came along and rescued him, or a kindly hiker or something, and the werewolf hunter was hecka pissed off.

• Like x 3
  13. roach

I like the idea that in the werewoof au, Bel likes Erskin human best and misses him when he's not, even if there's good things about being wolves too, and Erskin is just the reverse. But it's not a huge tragic thing.

• Like x 1
  14. jacktrash

yeah, they're both pretty honest and mellow about it, i like that.

15. jacktrash

meal plan for the clever werewolf: in human form, leave shiny things near your campfire. in wolf form, wait for wood rats to try to steal your spoons. breakfast!

• Like x 4
  16. roach

haha, nice. i was thinking if they ever passed through a city in wolf form (which i guess they wouldn't) erskin could demonstrate his pigeon fishing technique of stealing some bread, then putting it in an alleyway and hiding behind a dumpster. then pouncing on whatever flutters down. also works great on the beach with seagulls.

do woodrats really steal shiny things? that's adorable.

17. jacktrash

they do, and it's very inconvenient when you think you'll wash the supper dishes in the morning. :P

18. roach

what if they meet a bear!

19. jacktrash

can they talk to it?

20. jacktrash

in that region, a black bear is most likely. not hibernating yet, but sleepy. fat from autumn nuts and roots, but still willing to do a little scavenging if someone leaves a carcass around. if female, her cubs are big enough not to be too threatened by wolves, so she won't be on a hair-trigger, but she'll still be keeping an eye on them and get huffy if anyone pesters them.

• Useful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice