Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

erskin: i am a lone wolf. a dangerous loner. i walk on the wild side. i'll never settle down. no man can tame me. my path is hard and alone and dark and hard and mean.
    erskin: and for heck's sake, dear, put on a coat, it's chilly outside, you'll catch your death.

• Like x 8
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

bel: i am a completely ordinary, harmless, all-american hippie nerd, nothing dark or scary about me at all, i am all about the wholesome granola outdoor lifestyle.
    bel: also i will totally shank a bear, what is fear.

• Like x 6
  3. jacktrash

if you think i am exaggerating the catfish bounty, btw, one time my dad and i were fishing for Not Bullheads I Fuckin Mean It and threw back twenty goddamn bullheads in an afternoon's canoeing, half of them the size of fucking purse dogs. for a final bounty of six pan-sized sunfish. if we'd been hungry enough to eat bottom feeders we could've had a hell of a catfish fry. :P

• Like x 3
  4. jacktrash

i should go to bed. but i think first i will need to make myself a food. this is making me so goddamn hungry. D:

5. jacktrash

ps because bel is so law-abiding i looked up minnesota fishing regulations for 2015 and the limit for bullheads is 100.

100 bullheads.

A DAY.

it is like the minnesota dnr is screaming TAKE OUR CATFISH PLEASE. i find that funny.

• Like x 7
  6. roach

i don't know if this is creepy or not, but i think woof erskin would display a number of toddler behaviors when he's in human shape? like, indulging his instincts to grab and stack and poke and disassemble and pull and climb in the way a man his age— or even like by the age of six— would have long since gotten bored of. plus the regular amount of chewing and licking and curious taste-testing that he would never have grown out of, as a wolf.

7. jacktrash

idk if it's creepy either, but bel thinks it's cute. :D

8. roach

erskin probably seriously wonders how humans get anything done that isn't just having sex every day all year long.

9. jacktrash

bel in love = minus fifty iq points at LEAST

• Like x 1
  10. roach

bel is a big sap and it's adorable. incidentally, i keep forgetting to ask, what do you think of a bel/erskin/lainey threesome in the space navy au at some point? i was wondering how he'd react if he went to find the captain for something and found him in the process of getting fucked over a desk. and lainey was like 'sup give me a minute and you can go next'.

• Like x 3
  11. jacktrash

that sounds hot! i am not sure what bel would think of it, because my bedtime meds kicked in and i'm all durrrrr, but i personally think it sounds brilliant. :D

ok i should do a sleep. laters!

• Like x 1
  12. roach

also feel free to elaborate on how the bel/erskin/murfey threesome would occur. maybe after murfey's bar was built?

also i was thinking, when erskin gets out of the healing tank, he is probably gonna be pitiably thin and frail looking for awhile due to being really badly fuckin ill for like a month or so. it could be interesting to combine that with the whole, superstrength thing, and have him breaking shit like equius for awhile. like bel is like, 'oh my gosh he is so thin and delicate i must protect him' and erskin is like 'whoops i shoved you through a wall'.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    • Like x 4
  13. jacktrash

ok so, having thought of it, i think as things are lainey pings more of a pale vibe for bel, she's somewhat like pancho in the 'sturdy competent smartass' department. whether that would make sexytimes with her feel bad weird or good weird, i guess depends on how trolls react to that sort of thing in general? i could go either way, narratively.

14. roach

PLS TELL ME MORE about bel going medieval on this werewolf hunter's butt

15. jacktrash

well originally i'd just been thinking kung fu fightang, but what if bel is spec ops enough to realize that if this one hunter exists, there are others, and they have some kind of support structure -- and russian/afghan murderwolf enough to think it will be extremely satisfying to make the bastard talk. and then go hunt the hunters.

erskin may have to talk sense into him at some point.

16. roach

yeah, erskin would go along with interrogating the guy once he's down, he'd want to know whether this was an attack of opportunity or if they're being targeted specifialy— but he'd want to know this so he'd know how far, and how fast, to run. not to go taking them down jesus christ nope NOPE.

17. jacktrash

bel: "but erskin, they're just civilians. i can pretty much walk through them."
    erskin: nope ein.gif

• Like x 4
  18. roach

Id really love a scene where erskin is hurt and bel is like 'medical attention is a thing' and erskin is like 'ohhhhhh right'. erskin had thought he was doing pretty good to just have someone else around to bring him mice while he recovers, let alone actually get some bandaging or whatever.

Conversely, Bel being injured enough that Erskin braves his way into putting on human clothes and lugging him off to a vet would be interesting. Though maybe Bel would be able to hold a human form even when in the midst of a lot of pain and fear? Erskin absolutely wouldn't be able to.

• Like x 2
  19. jacktrash

my instinct is to say bel gravitates to human form under stress, but then we were talking about wolfness having its own ideas, and now i'm not entirely sure which way he'd lean.

bel could be very soothing and protective if erskin was hurt. p sure sf guys have non-trivial first aid training too.

• Like x 1
  20. roach

It would be interesting if Bel got seriously hurt, and Erskin had to actually do something besides 'lick the boyfriend a lot and cry in panic'. Writing through Erskin's thought processes as a wolf has been a neat challenge. Anything that isn't 'baseline clever wolf' cognition is basically an algebra worksheet for him, in terms of step-by-methodical-step strain. So like, him figuring out that he needs to rig up a sled and pull Bel somewhere, or just take keys and phone, run back to car, charge phone, call for help. It'd be a cool trial.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice