Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

it was the full moon, then about 2-3 days before bel could pack up to start the hike, then 2 weeks for the hike, and another 3-4 days of recovery. So they're coming up on 3 weeks since the last full moon, 1-ish to the next. Erskin's got more practice this time, but he's tired and injured, and going back and forth too many times in a day is definitely a pain.

We could rewind a little, so Pancho offers to cook stuff downstairs, so Erskin stays human longer.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

naw, i just got my times mixed up, it's cool. i don't think pancho's comfortable taking over eagledad's kitchen, she barely knows him in this verse. they can go get subway or sth.

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

i just got a faceful of The Tired. i am gonna go to bed. night!

• Like x 1
  4. roach

here's a funny thought: pancho could film erskin 'talking' and send the video to bel for a translation. high tech magic!

• Like x 4
  5. roach

dropping by to share some very cute woofs

[​IMG]

look at the red snoots LOOK AT THEM

• Like x 6
  6. jacktrash

ahhh look at the bookend woofs with their tidy paws, i am a sucker for tidy paws

sorry i ditched out today rp-wise, except not sorry because i WENT OUTSIDE SO MUCH, but still.

• Like x 2
  7. roach

you should play outside more, it's not healthy to spend all your time inside with your face stuck to that damn computer. it's only ok when i do it.

• Like x 5
  8. roach

oh man i just thought of something for the woof au— what if bel comes by his bent for research honestly and alex kadros has been spending a lot of his free time with his ipad, watching every youtube video on wolf handlers and wolf sanctuaries and wolf documentaries he can find. morse paw-taps are all very well, but he might as well be able to see how his son's doing on his own.

hmmm that being said he might enjoy putting on some videos of a wolf documentary and having bel do running subtitles. that would be cute. and would probably amuse bel too.

narrator: nature's perfect killer is on the move
    woof: BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY GONNA EAT THAT BUNNY I'M SO EXCITED FOR SNACKS.

narrator: a tense standoff ensues
    woof: I WANT TO FUCK BUT SHE LOOKS MEAN ):
    lady woof: I WANT TO FUCK BUT HE'S KIND OF A 6. MAYBE A 7.5 IN GOOD LIGHTING.

narrator: the pack launches into an exquisitely choreographed dance of death...
    woof 1: whee!
    woof 2: haha wheee!
    woof 3: i got it! i got it! lol whoops nope!
    woof 4: i got kicked but i'm ok!
    woof 1: I GOT IT aw snap this shit's pointy!
    woof 2: I'M YELLING NOW BECAUSE I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN!
    woofs 3 & 4 (in chorus): whee!

narrator: ...exist in an intricate web of dominance interactions; the alpha demands the respect due to him by lower-ranked beta males.
    kids: play
    kids: playtime
    kids: it playtime let's play
    kids: pow pow, snootbites!
    dad: IT'S CALM DOWN AND LET ME NAP IS WHAT TIME IT IS
    kids: no snootbites?
    dad: no snoot biting
    kids: )':

• Like x 13
  9. jacktrash

i love that in every way and also pls tumblr it so i can reblog it about fifty times

• Like x 1
  10. roach

i would love to see someone try to characterize the dominance interactions of humans on, say, a family sitcom, as if they were writing about a wolf 'hierarchy'. someone please analyze an episode of Leave It To Beaver in terms of the power struggles between the alpha and beta male. it would be incredible.

• Like x 6
  11. roach

so much of this shit you read is like this neckbeard fantasy, like, 'the alpha male asserts himself with tail postures while the beta males, thoroughly chastened, grovel and display their submission to their supreme leader, who's role is to maintain strict discipline and order among his subordinates,' and then you realize it was really, 'timmy wanted to wrestle while jimmy just wanted to hang out. things got kind of heated when jimmy took getting bopped in the face as an insult instead of a playful invitation, but they both calmed down when dad showed up and wanted to know what was going on, and we all learned the meaning of family.'

• Like x 8
  12. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

*has tea feels* Beeeeel. A______A

(getting made tea when miserable always socks me right in the chestpump don't mind me X))

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

now she's got him talking about pancho, she's gonna have a hard time shutting him up :D

• Like x 1
  14. roach

this morning i was thinking about the sunslammer getting a few new assignments, to get back up to 'minimum crew compliment' after the zombie incident. anyway i thought it would be the usual assortment of whistleblowers, obnoxious bastards, and inconvenient heroes. i don't think bel's formally signed in / shown around any new crew besides the guys they inherited from the Zero Sum, which lainey would have been handling mostly. they would definitely have inherited the Zero Sum survivors, though. those guys are now classified as 'an embarrassment', since they all should have died heroically and were actually rescued and cured.

anyway what if, high green that got her captain culled for treason, low green disruptively promiscuous hateslut, and rustblood hero who took command on what should have been a 'throw a thousand lowbloods at the aliens to see what happens' suicide charge, won an incredible victory, and has since inconveniently dodged three different 'accidents'.

• Like x 7
  15. jacktrash

YES GOOD

• Like x 2
  16. jacktrash

rustblood hero: *defiant*
    bel: hey you're just like me we should be friends
    rustblood hero: i'm rust, you're cobalt
    bel: your point?
    rustblood hero: *bluescreen*

• Like x 6
  17. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

18. roach

okay you know how bel is kind of hate-struck over how captain erskin is like 'my life is hard and i'm not actually privileged in any ways i like', it would be funny if the rust hero kind of, had the same attitude. like, oh, sure, bel and rustie are the same, suuure, bel only, what, ARRANGED THE SUSPICIOUS DEATH OF HIS SUPERIOR, and got promoted somewhere lame to sit it out for fifty or sixty sweeps, after which he'd still be a bright fresh young thing by anyone's standards and get to work his way back up the ladder. meanwhile the rustie is convicted of the capital crime of doing better than anyone wants rusties to do. and has been sent explicitly to die. she's pretty sure it says so on her file, see, right there, 'non-essential personnel'. so cram it, blueberry. she's got maybe thirty sweeps of lifespan and is entirely prepared to spend them with both middle fingers upraised.

disruptively promiscuous hateslut: threesome :D

• Like x 6
  19. roach

anyway, just saying, bel needs more hatefriends.

• Like x 3
  20. jacktrash

sounds like bel could have a great time pouring drinks into her at murfey's bar while she chews him out for failing to check his privs.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice