Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Ummm well, Lu should get an actual medical exam? Maybe pancho can be reassuring and handsome and coax her through it?

• Like x 3
  2. roach

ok you know how rainbow drinkers are reverse vampires because trolls and therefore want sunlight and shit, what if pancho has picked up a taste for garlic since becoming a member of the undead.

bel: since when did you stop letting me eat all the garlic bread, war has changed you.
    pancho: ahaha. HAHA. gimme.

• Like x 9
  3. roach

Woke up to make dramatic woof suggestion! While pancho and erskin are out for sandwiches, a follow-up hunter tries to snipe them. If pancho is fatally wounded, erskin could turn her, tho she wouldn't end up a magnificent fluff monster like bel. But like, Aspera Sr could lead them and maybe even a recovered pancho on the full moon to find the dudes' base and reign hell.

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

5. jacktrash

does it have to be full moon tho? i feel like pancho's got even less idea how to fight as a wolf than bel does, and also i'd love to see her roll up her sleeves and bust someone's head in with a chair.

• Like x 1
  6. jacktrash

or you know what they could do. they could bring alex. to operate vehicles and doors and semiautomatic pistols and human things like that.

7. roach

I think with the full moon coming up in 3 days max, itd be difficult for bel and aspera to do the whole thing human. Also what if erskin urged pancho into wolf shape, for the extra recuperative power that the First Transformation might bring? And maybe also because he couldn't get her home any other way. Injured and new and so close to the full moon it seems unlikely shed be able to change back. Also if she stayed human it'd be off to a hospital and that would def bench her for longer.

• Like x 1
  8. roach

Also yeah alex being dedicated driver would be great

ALSO maybe erskin and pancho meet up in town w aspera in town, so when theyre sniped, aspera can do wolf kung fu at the sniper and leave erskin to guard/change pancho

Also aspera should teach bel some wolf kung fu

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    • Like x 1
  9. roach

Few animals fight enough to be 'good' at it beyong instinctive biting and shoving, and even for the practised fighters, each has had to learn alone. Militarized werewolves like aspera must be fucking terrifying, for having the brilliant precision and grace of martial artists combined with a balancing tail and jaws that can snap your leg like a twig. Plus a standing jump height of like five or six feet and a running speed somewhere around 40 mph... Add in the horrifying 180+ lb size of the russian speznaz werewolf and it would be like watching a combine harvester. For corpses. Properly trained, Bel could be a one-man army.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    • Like x 6
  10. jacktrash

sorry i've been keeping y'all waiting so long. i have not been feeling awesome.

• Like x 3
  11. roach

I know! Get well soon, etc!

• Like x 2
  12. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

*gives you orange juice and tea and spicy soup and blankets and other get better things*

• Like x 2
  13. roach

additional thought: i'm pretty sure erskin would be abjectly guilty over turning pancho, first because he never wanted to be in the monstrous position of forcing the change on anyone who didn't ask for it, and second of all because he just doesn't think he's the kind of guy who should reproduce and so passing on his genetic template to pancho would be, in his opinion, a grave disservice. she should have gotten the chance to tag along on bel's 200lb nightmare train, not get stuck in the 'not actually a coyote, please don't eat me' clown car.

i think in the very judgey world of werewolf reproductive politics, erskin gets a few points added on (by the sorts of families whose opinions he'd respect) for his beautiful coloring and graceful proportions, and a lot of points off for smallness, endangeredness, suspected coyote cross-contamination, and climate limitations. he'd have internalized that he's just not a good proposition.

this wouldn't really be foregrounded at all unless pancho was turned, because he's not passing any genes on with bel, and bel thinks he's gorgeous, and erskin agrees that he himself is very pretty, so the deeper issues just wouldn't really come up, i don't think.

• Like x 2
  14. roach

less depressing thought: when pancho gets turned, her conversations with loggan are going to be adorable. it's probably a pretty okay trade. get shot by a crazed supernatural hate group, wake up with some extra legs and the ability to speak Dog.

• Like x 4
  15. roach

Do you think when the change is passed on through a bite, it should create a genetic twin wolf, with 100% same genes? Or a half-sibling/child, with only 50%? Or... like apple seeds, where each one is a new combination compared to the parent?

Pancho being effectively erskin's sister after the change would definitely preclude any romantic triangles.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like x 1
  16. jacktrash

i think that would be super cute actually :D

i am starting to feel better but i'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around What Do Next and picturing where everyone is and what's happening and stuff.

17. roach

well i'm glad to hear you're doing better, though i hope you don't feel too bad about not being magically great at everything right away. i'm a little impatient to play, because it's super fun, but so busy with my comic work i really... shouldn't be spending all day playing, anyway.

if it's a matter of, idk, brainstorming, or recapping, or just getting unstuck, i would be happy to help, though.

18. jacktrash

my actual thought process:

1. yes! i want to do that!
    2. and the point where i am stuck is
    3. ...
    4. and and the thing i want help with is
    5. ...
    6. ... ... ...
    7. yeah no it's not happening tonight.
    i think i shot my bolt on the little vignette i wrote about my dtd character. :P

• Like x 2
  19. roach

it was cute! murphy is a cutie. anyway i guess your mission tonight, if you chose to accept it, is to look at cute pictures of wolves on google. there is a lot of them so i hope you can understand how very important this is.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  20. jacktrash

mission super accepted bro

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice