Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

oh also there's puppies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ok time for me to go work, i will be back probably later this evening

• Like x 2
  3. Dakota Pancho

Dakota Pancho that's doctor sarge to you

<------ BEHOLD

• Like x 7
  4. roach

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  5. roach

btw, while erskin looked like basically mowgli after a few pit fights for whatever couple minutes pancho saw him, erskin's dad looks like he stepped out of a menswear photoshoot for a coffee break.

with the queen.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like x 5
  6. Dakota Pancho

i think pancho's current look is "all my civvies were too casual so i raided my mom's closet and now i'm kind of regretting it" but she doesn't embarrass easy so i'm p sure literally no one cares

• Like x 2
  7. roach

you're the dude who's best at actual military tactics— i don't actually know how aspera and pancho would try to retreat, here. feel free to move aspera around in whatever would be smartest, considering that he knows he can soak up a lot of damage. also, he probably has several guns. he could definitely give pancho a gun.

• Like x 1
  8. Dakota Pancho

so... i accidentally a smart idea, and now i don't know how we're going to get pancho shot. maybe the shooter figures out they're calling in backup and decides to take out the humans as well?

• Like x 1
  9. Dakota Pancho

the public lakefront near excelsior is like this btw:

[​IMG]

there's not much cover but there are also a lot of possible witnesses to anything that goes down. like it's not all lawn, there are some clumps of trees and a band pavillion and stuff, so the shooter can conceal himself, but they won't have any trouble staying within view of the restaurants and possible joggers and whatnot.

• Like x 1
  10. roach

what's the smart idea? the shooter was, i think, keeping tabs on aspera to see if he'd meet up with anyone at the lake, so they could take out more people at once, with the intention of shooting aspera if he just started to leave. now that there's two people and a wolf, the hunter is definitely going to shoot when they leave.

idk if they have a rifle, that makes noise, or a crossbow, that looks fucking absurd. i was thinking of a lakeside i grew up with, which has a lot more tree cover and secluded walking paths.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. roach

maybe they do their best but the shooter puts a bullet in all of them and pancho gets shot high up, like the lungs? and erskin is left to stand guard while his dad races off to fuck someone's shit up? that or pancho gets at least a few shots off herself before getting too wounded to keep going. idk.

• Like x 1
  12. Dakota Pancho

oh i see, if they're all targets then it's not a smart idea after all. i was thinking the hunter was just after erskin, and would not want to kill humans. but if they all are...

ummm my brain went poof. my adhd meds wore off hours ago. i will have to attempt the thing tomorrow when i am ritalinized again.

• Like x 1
  13. roach

yeah, the hunters at this point are operating on the assumption that every member of the house is part of the same werewolf pack, and will shoot regardless of form.

anyway good night, sleep well, and enjoy taking lots of drugs due to peer pressure tomorrow.

• Like x 2
  14. jacktrash

ok now that i have some brain: it's all open space with a few bare trees and they don't know where the shooter is, so really their only option is to run. say they try to make it to the marina where there will be cover and witnesses, but the shooter opens fire and reveals his position so aspera can go fuck him up.

• Like x 1
  15. roach

okay, go for it, that seems reasonable! maybe the guy is sniper distance away or something.

• Like x 1
  16. jacktrash

the bullet severed her spine and nicked her brachial artery. she's got about ten minutes to live, will pass out in one or two. aspera will know immediately that she won't last long enough for an ambulance to get there.

i gotta go work, back in 3+ hours, more if the writey goes well. so pls feel free to write as long a thing as you like, and write pancho being shocky and confused if you want. also alex will probably be doing something very smart about the message she sent him but i'm distracted and can't think of what. except that if he tells bel, bel will try to go help despite being a wreck, so maybe he doesn't tell bel. :P

• Like x 2
  17. roach

okay, if it's alex on the other end he's not going to get much unless he goes 'one bark for no, two for yes' or whatever. if he gives the phone to bel i think he might be able to get more information out of it, but he'd be missing big chunks. maybe it would be like... watching an old silent film with the subtitle cards taken out? there's some communication, but it's mostly emotional, not specific.

18. roach

Aspera will come home in wolf shape in half an hour with a wallet and a severed hand in his jaws. And probably the sniper rifle slung over his back.

19. jacktrash

i have absolutely no clue how we're going to keep this from turning into a police procedural and/or courtroom drama, that's a pretty well populated area. :P

20. roach

haha yeah ditto. how about... aspera waves around his ID and his money and gets the local law enforcement to let him handle things himself?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice