Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

oh my god blueberry scones are the best thing in the world

I feel bad eating this all by myself it must be shared

jesse do you want magic scones from the food co-op

2. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

hey fartbutt are we RPing tomorrow or nah

trying to plan my day ahead of time because the next 2 are gonna be hell on earth in luka land

3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh my gosh, quick little filling snack things would be SO welcome. i've been having the worst time with eating. for weeks i basically haven't eaten unless someone brings me a food, except for cracker sandwiches and baby carrots and the occasional piece of fruit.

my bin of trail mix got old before i finished it. trail mix is such a good thing. could y'all get me a great big thing of it? with lots of sesame thingies and salty bits to balance out the chocolates and raisins?

barb is going on vacation next week and i have been worried how i will eat while she's gone. so if you guys could get me nutritious things i can just grab and stuff in my mouth -- and possibly things i can merely toss in boiling water or something, like those non-dried noodles? -- that'd be a big help. <3

4. jacktrash

only if someone besides me can be the one who keeps shit on track, and like

idk, if it could be chill, and not too long?

i miss u guys but my brain is a wind tunnel

• Like x 2
  5. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

i'm feeling the same. maybe we should skip this week and just have snacks instead.

• Like x 2
  6. jacktrash

no shame in it *nod*

• Like x 1
  7. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i forget if i've posted about this before! but ok here goes (again??) what if when space navy erskin comes out of his tank, and he's all kinda waifish and attractively gaunt, the muscle mass he's lost means he doesn't have the coordination or control anymore to deal with his regular seadweller STRENGTH, and spends a while awkwardly crushing stuff and pushing people over. it could be kind of funny if bel is like 'oh my god you're so heartbreakingly cute and frail like this' and then gets shoved through a wall.

• Like x 7
  8. roach

you know that video of someone startling a lot of baby fainting goats by opening an umbrella at them and they all fall over

what if someone startled a bunch of baby werewolves and they all popped into wolf form like that (and fell over)

• Like x 9
  9. jacktrash

FUCK NO THIS IS TOO CUTE

• Like x 3
  10. roach

• Like x 4
  11. roach

oh no this coyote is getting owned even harder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i'll bash yer fuckin head in swear on me mam

• Like x 12
  12. roach

okay, so i figure, alex can let aspera in, and aspera can communicate that alex should call the number on the business card he was given. maybe with bel's translator help, or just by morse if bel is asleep or woofed. things can go from there.

• Like x 1
  13. jacktrash

is this twitch
    it sounds like twitch <3

• Like x 1
  14. roach

Naw, I just thought the tech department for Aspera's agency being a bunch of irreverent subadult geniuses straight out of the unseen university's undergrad pool would be funny.

• Like x 3
  15. jacktrash

i love the tech department, they remind me of skye and fitzsimmons from agents of shield.

alex is a big old stickbutt, but someone does need to handle the government bullshit, because when air force high command is getting shot at in his own back yard a lot of brass is going to get very excited.

• Like x 2
  16. roach

since the tech department stays mainly back on base, they are also— over their own loud protests— the doggie daycare department. i am pretty sure one of the older werewolves who think they're funny keeps putting up a sign to that effect.

• Like x 2
  17. roach

poor alex. reggie's agency is a lot more sitcom than military.

18. jacktrash

i want to know about the shipping

why were they talking about shipping

were they shipping alex and reggie because that is a little optimistic but they are handsome old gents

• Like x 2
  19. roach

They heard 'aspera's son's new boyfriend' and of course got completely sidetracked. I feel like a lot of people who start out excited to work with werewolves at that agency get rapidly disillusioned. It's like someone took a dog park and mashed it up with a bunch of drunk old biddies at a bat-mitzvah, all they want to talk about is who had babies and who's growing up cute and who's doing it and who's thinking about getting married and who had a scandalous divorce and who's totally parenting their children wrong, honestly. And then when you finally get them off the gossip circuit, they want to dig up something gross and roll on it.

• Like x 8
  20. jacktrash

dljkfghldkfgjh i love werewolves i love this au

and i bet the addition of "and aspera jr turned the bf's bestie" has the peanut gallery naming the puppies :U

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice