Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

so i reckon the dads will have a lot of official people to handle and suchlike, and i don't feel remotely up to planning that, let alone playing it. could we summarize or skip to the kids being taken to the safehouse?

• Like x 1
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i don't know if it maps exactly to physical maturity, but in terms of mental maturity, i think yearlings are like young teens. if their parents are killed they could make it on their own, they could even go meet someone and get pregnant and try to raise the babies, but it's kind of a slim chance. much better for them to stick with mom and dad and their 2yrs older-teen and 3yrs young-adult siblings and learn how to hunt and raise kids from wolves who already know what they're doing, then push off prepared.

3. roach

yep i absolutely don't want to write any of that either. it's a headache for the characters to deal with, let's leave them to it. maybe bel has dozed off, and he gets woken up and told 'hey here's the deal'? so we can just go right to everyone piling into a van for another road trip.

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

bel will be hanging onto human form by the skin of his teeth, one hand on his service rifle and the other on his phone, ready to Spring Into Action if the bad guys come for his erskin and pancho. he will be exhausted and dopey and the first person into the room had better not be a stranger with a gun. :D

edit: that is to say, he won't be asleep, but he will be crosseyed with fatigue.

5. roach

i have totally forgottn the layout of the kadros house, if i ever knew it. does the second floor only have bel's room or does it have all the bedrooms or what.

6. jacktrash

i've been vague about it, but yeah, let's say all the bedrooms, and a sunroom/library. and alex's study is on the ground floor, a few other rooms, but most of the ground floor is the great room with the wall of windows facing the lake. it's a fairly open plan thing and the great room is two stories high, there's a sort of balcony along one side that opens onto the bedrooms.

7. jacktrash

[​IMG]

it's a bit like that, and then as we're facing into the picture the kitchen door would be off to our right and the bedrooms would be above/behind us.

8. jacktrash

[​IMG]

ah, here we are, it's something like that and the dads would be sitting on that upper level. p good vantage point.

edit: the decor is more like the first pic tho, more modern and simple, but still comfortable and with a craftsman feel to it. not so much Deliberately Rustic as just "why yes this house does have 300 feet of lakefront on one of the prettiest lakes in the country and only an idiot would try to make anyone look at the furnishings with THAT out the window."

which is alex's taste all over. if bel were furnishing it would look like a dojo mated with a library and gave birth to the monterey bay aquarium. :D

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    • Like x 3
  9. jacktrash

the view is like

[​IMG]

don't mind me i'm just having fun visualizing

• Like x 2
  10. jacktrash

this is the first time reggie's seen bel's wolf form, right?

• Like x 1
  11. roach

yep! also the first time bel's seen reggie's wolf form, though of course he'd be expecting 'erskin, but old'.

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

hello welcome to HUGE

bel is much prettier than the wolf who made him tho :D

• Like x 1
  13. jacktrash

oh jeez, to reggie's cold war sensibilities bel's going to look like the russian special forces poster model isn't he

• Like x 1
  14. roach

oh my god, i didn't even think about it. that's interesting as hell, though i'm not sure what to do with it.

ETA: you can definitely write bel noticing aspera noticing him? aspera's confident as hell, so he wouldn't be SCARED, but he would be very alert. also: really expansive, aggressive top-dog posturing, just to let this big new guy know where he stands in the pecking order. bel is literally twice aspera's size, so aspera would be very pointed about that 'not counting'.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  15. jacktrash

i wouldn't know where to put it, and i think bel's just focused on not walking into walls at the mo.

i don't want to quit, but it's laaaaate ;_;

• Like x 1
  16. roach

im sleepy too! wweh.

17. jacktrash

tomorrow, woof adventures and snuggles and chasing squirrels! i sleep.

18. roach

I am convinced that 'little uhaul crammed with whiffy garbage furniture' is basically a hot tub limo for canines. Has the bonus of being totally unsuspicious wherever you drive it in america and being like 20$ a day with very few questions asked, unlike most rental cars. A great secret agent vehicle.

Also there might be a few unlucky mice in the furniture, which can provide entertainment and snacks

• Like x 4
  19. jacktrash

yesss. logan's in heaven, anyway. the werewolves seem to require cuddles more than smells at the mo.

i wonder if their instincts right now are like PACK BONDING ACTIVATED !!!! or if they just like each other like normal mostly.

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

logan is resentful of erskin because she vaguely blames all the recent chaos on him. she'll forget in a day or two.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice