Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

omg now i wanna stay up and see

no i will be good, it will be something to look forward to (ps you're awesome)

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i am really enjoying the idea of bel trying to maintain like, drilled-in parade-ground crispness while gently tipping over sideways

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

that is exactly what he's doing yes :3

btw would you post babygoth bel in the fan town thread it's such a good

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

or possibly it should go in the actual rp like erskin should make bel show him old pictures :D

• Like x 1
  5. roach

you know, it could make for an interesting plot to have one of erskin's regular pitch 'flings' show back up, like, some vicious old cobalt captain, and erskin has absolutely no idea how to balance handling this guy with not fucking bel over while still keeping the dude from mauling the sunslammer's crew.

or a bit where there's captain with the same kind of rank kink as that one guy who was pancho's officer, who erskin had to play Supercilious Bastard Prince at. and erskin is storming around in that mode for a week and bel gets enough boners for it to be hazardous to his health.

• Like x 4
  6. jacktrash

both of those would be super super great :D

i am getting "gtfo the internet or bad things" signals from my brain, i think i'm heading for an overload if i don't take a little social media vacation. sorry to ditch the cuties. back in a day or two. (or like i might stop in to do mod duties and say hi but like. i need to not spend Consecutive Time internetting.)

• Like x 3
  7. roach

ok, take care of yourself! maybe we can pick this back up over the weekend or even next week. enjoy your break.

8. roach

What if by the time they get back to someone's quarters erskin is so dozey and snuggly they end up having wasted flush sex and in the morning bel is like OH NO... Feelings and emotions... Quadrants??what do?? We must Discuss the Ramifications and Consiquences. And erskin is like 'this is absolutely not the first or fourteenth time i had weird quadrantflip makeouts with someone due to lethal amounts of booze stop freaking out' and goes back to sleep

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    • Like x 9
  9. jacktrash

ok i really like that a lot, here's hoping i have a brain tomorrow so i can play it :D :D

10. roach

bel, internally: don't ask him about what this means don't make it a big deal don't fucking freak out don't push him or pressure him or get obsessive or fussy or do anything to fuck this up
    bel, externally: erskin we need to discuss our relationship in detail right now
    erskin, internally: no
    erskin, externally: no.

• Like x 5
  11. roach

How about they get some crewman or ensignn to drive them back? Who's done with their night too.

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

i wonder if #drunkfishprince is trending...

• Like x 5
  13. roach

i suspect that there isn't much erskin could get up to that a higher-ranking seadweller with a much larger crew isn't doing harder and worse. mad aspera is pretty low-profile and inconsequential in the regular scheme of things.

• Like x 3
  14. jacktrash

yes, but he is very cute, and dressed up in vampire drag, and macking on his movie star looking marine antihero boyfriend in public. i bet that's worth a few retweets. :D

• Like x 5
  15. jacktrash

i've been reading my way through the 'emperor hux' tag on ao3 and it's making me have hilarious-yet-awesome visions of galactic emperor erskin and his enforcer kylo bel.

• Like x 3
  16. roach

Erskin would be such a bad Emperor, and completely miserable besides! Unless he was mostly puppet and could just go spend all his time in the gardens and sign some things sometimes. It would be funny if Bel was promoted to Bodyguard and was vaguely horrified to find out that the Most Powerful Man In The Empire was a vaguely dotty young guy who just wanted to play naturalist all day, with breaks for smooching ladies, and so Bel spent all his time following Erskin around impatiently like "If you did x y and z you could reclaim your power and become an actual force to be reckoned with!" and Erskin is like 'but......... nah?' He doesn't want to be Emperor, he did his best to appoint the kind of people who would be better at being Emperor to be Emperor for him, now he's going to go prune some roses back.

• Like x 5
  17. jacktrash

yes but imagine the mischief he would get up to if he had to sit on a throne and give people orders. he would give them the weirdest orders just to be contrary.

• Like x 7
  18. roach

congrats bel, you have reached Insecurities Tier with your bf

• Like x 2
  19. jacktrash

whooooops pity incoming, brace for redflip (temporary)

galley, don't be watching D:

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

idek what a hatchsqueak is but i want one

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice