Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

should whitey accept his refusal so erskin can get good and cornered before bel and whitey stick their oars in?

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

yeah!

3. jacktrash

are we waiting on me to do something? not to hurry you if we're not.

4. roach

i haven't been sleeping well so i've been mostly too fuzzy for a big post... sorry! kept putting it off.

5. roach

Ok so lets put it on record, Heinsz is the Boss/foreman/coordinator of the docking bays, and wrangles a lot of guys from different departments to get ships unloaded, repaired, and reloaded.

Her first name's definitely Catsup, which would be funny if trolls had a particular tomato condiment, but they don't. She's a 20 sweep red-orange rust blood promoted well beyond her caste due to circumstance (still not a dept head of course) and looks like a middle age rosie the riveter.

Shes pretty solid and sensible, but if mad or scared will just bite whatever motherfucker's crowding her. I think she was pretty fucking rowdy as a kid and her lusus was something snappy. Bulldogator?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  6. jacktrash

oh my goddddd ironfist is horrible :D :D :D

heinsz is great, wasn't she one of the principals in the Great Pen War bel was told about?

not sure how to have bel react tho, did erskin warn him "i will appear to be cheating on our quadrant, please just pretend it's not happening" or what?

• Like x 1
  7. jacktrash

i'm going to assume erskin warned him, because not even erskin is clueless enough to think bel would just let some stranger hatemack on his boyfriend and not come out swinging.

• Like x 1
  8. roach

Im super pleased that erskin's 'cute rent boy' maneuvering is just as obvious and distasteful in the black quadrant. Because yeah erskin's got some weird ideas about sex in this au. And i just like the fucked up way erskin assumes he's for the ship in the same total involuntary body-and-soul way as galley.

Its obviously way harder for bel to take in HIS quadrant.... Hm. Erskin knows bel expects exclusivity. And he'd be going into this with intention to be faithful. And i have no interest in infidelity triangle plots. Or tragic rapefest plots. Lets say bel outlined what was 'too far' for erskin to go with Ironfist? He wouldn't have any practical idea otherwise.

Eta: you'll have to outline it for me too i think. And bel's requests are also like 'in light of how this man will literally tear people apart in front of erskinto provoke a brawl'.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  9. jacktrash

i think bel's conditions would be like, "only go as far as you absolutely have to for preventing-murders purposes, and also if i have to watch you making out with him i'm not sure i can keep from murdering him on the spot jsyk."

but yeah, please no rape plots, too downery. maybe just gropey enough that bel and whitey both decide they absolutely have to do something.

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

ps what if bel decides to sacrifice himself, i.e. picks fights with ironfist to distract him from erskin

11. roach

Yknow that scene erskin put on Asshole Command Voice to intimidate someone and bel got a startled boner? What if that but for erskin. Like 'oh. I forgot he's not just big for passive decoration.'

Also 'haha holy shit i get to top that'

• Like x 3
  12. jacktrash

YES

13. roach

I think the key is bel would have to goad ironfist into striking first so bel's inarguably on the defense? Ironfist's whole game is getting erskin to initiate-- he wants to be yanking strings, you know? Just walking up to erskin and punching hims not fun.

Oh! What if! Bel works through all the 'cants' (dont engage, dont disrespect, take care of the crew, leave it to erskin) and figures out if he keeps putting himself between crew and ironfis, he's eventually going to be 'hapless lowblood toy for keepaway game' and when that happens he can kick the dude in the head?

14. jacktrash

perhaps let me know when ironfist is definitely over the culturally accepted line, i'm not always good at figuring out where that would be. trolls. :U

15. jacktrash

hm, perhaps, or perhaps he could make his smart remarks a little louder...

16. roach

Di we want to skip in sumarry to when bel gets to go, or do a bit with jethro fussing worriedly? What if jethro's 'this is not ok' tells bel that hes mot just being selfishly jealous and irrational of a reasonable, if distasteful, matter that needs to be happening?

Erskins pov the whole time is that he has to go it alone, because he always has. Hed be viciously driving bel off with glares and shoves and sharp commands just to keep him safe. Erskin knows intellectually that bels a big tough combat troll, but emotionally hes watched Ironfist crushing his crew like mellons for a sweep.

17. roach

On phone w clay hands btw pls forgive cludgy typing

18. jacktrash

i don't think i want to write too much of bel being miserable and anxious, but i'm not sure i could write jethro talking to him about it without actually seeing some of it first... it's all confusingly nebulous still. hmm.

maybe you write a sort of summary of what's going on, and then we skip to bel deciding to do something? er, which is what you proposed basically. so yeah.

19. jacktrash

btw does ironfist have big shaggy ghb hair? because i'm thinking bel's opening move might be to casually light it on fire.

• Like x 1
  20. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

Yeah ironfist is probably GHB Lite.

Erskin's been doing mostly the Feral Flipout fighting style bel saw him at in the beginning. Untrained but tenacious grappling with a lot of biting and wrenching and a total reliance on being sturdier than the other guy. Does not work well with clowns.

The actual brawling is also interspersed with screaming matches and some video games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice